Only to find Hoseok naked and ramming himself into Yoongi. But all you could see was Hoseok's round ass. And now Namjoon was jerking himself off as he was sucking Jungkook.

Seokjin heard Taehyung gulp once they stepped foot into the room.

"Ahh!" All the boys could hear Yoongi gasp. "H-harrder!"

Taehyung quickly took off his towel and grabbed the lube that was on the nightstand. And went behind Namjoon. Bending over so his mouth was next to his ear.

"Want to skip the prep?" His husky voice echoed in Namjoons head. The older moaned against Jungkook's dick, making him loudly whine.

Seokjin sighed, taking in what was happening. His boner noticeable by Jungkook. Namjoon was about to be fucked by Taehyung, while he helping Jungkook reach his climax. Hoseok was harshly pounding himself into Yoongi, in doggy style. He wanted to be part of it, but with Jimin. He was waiting for Jimin.

So while he waited, he took off his clothes so he didn't feel odd. But when he took off his boxers he saw Jungkooks needy stare he had on his dick.

Seokjin smiled as he walked over to the maknae.

"Is baby needy?" The younger nodded his head, licking his lips.

He held his dick in his hand as he slipped his dick into the boys mouth. His warm wet mouth surrounded his dick so nicely.

"Hm," Seokjin grunted.

He saw the boy stare at him with his Bambi eyes as he sucked on him with skill.

They all heard Namjoon's cute little grunts as he was being fingered by Taehyung. And Yoongi's cracking voice while Hoseok was choking him.

"Yeah you like that?" Hoseok smirked, directed to Yoongi. Followed by Yoongi's whines. They switched positions, so Yoongi was now laying down on his back.

It always took a while for both Hoseok and Yoongi to come, so everyone tried to make Yoongi feel as much pleasure as he could. And for whoever got fucked by Hoseok to try their best to break cause Hoseok always loved seeing his partner go into tears. And not saying they had to fake breaking down, cause whenever they felt like they were going to break, they just didn't hold it back.

"Yeah you fucking like that?! I fucking love how tight you are," Hoseok grunted, bringing Yoongi into a rough heated kiss.

All to which Seokjin felt the need to fuck Jungkook's mouth harshly. Holding Jungkook's hair in his fist, forcefully bringing his head forward and backward. And his hips at the same rhythm.

Seokjin looked behind him once he heard a familiar Feminine whimper.

It was Jimin, and god. He was looking at a gorgeous view.

Jimin's smooth skin, his toned abs and his muscles. His dick was hanging between his legs, and he wasn't completely naked like he said.

 His dick was hanging between his legs, and he wasn't completely naked like he said

^thats what he wore

^thats what he wore

And Seokjin couldn't get his eyes off of the boy. He wanted to touch his body so badly. But Jungkook was doing him a favor, and he didn't want to leave Jungkook empty. Since it was his birthday.

"Come here Jungkook," Hoseok said, seeing Seokjin's problem.

Jungkook looked at his hyung so sweetly, Seokjin hadn't notice that he was in sub space.

He looked back at Seokjin and then back at Hoseok.

"Come here baby," Hoseok picked up the younger, Yoongi whimpering since Hoseok stopped moving.

Seokjin licked his lips seeing that Yoongi had dressed up as well.

^that's what Yoongi wore

"I'm gonna fuck that pretty little ass of yours while you let Yoongi ride you good, okay? Yeah?" Hoseok seductively said. Giving him cute kisses on his face, Jungkook nodded.

Seokjin quickly ran his hands all over the younger and pulled him into a kiss. And of course Jimin responded back, letting the older slip his tongue inside of him. Letting him hold his waist, pulling their hips closer together. Their dicks rubbing against each other.