He was ready for the other party's ridicule, but he did not expect that Zhao Feiyun looked at him with a complicated look and said, "Why are you coming back?"

    "This Jin country's surname is Zhu, why can't I come back? "

    You know... " "Do you know that the

    Zhao family rebelled?" Zhao

    Feiyun was hurt by these two rebels. "I don't have one!"

    Zuo Yan looked at him, "Your name is Zhao." Zhao

    Zhenlong's son, yes or no, There is no difference, all things are prosperous, and all things are lost.

    Zhao Feiyun stared at him, then looked at the man next to him, feeling surging, "I advise you to leave the imperial capital as soon as possible, leave Jin country, and don't let me see you again next time!" He

    punched the wall and turned around. go away.

    Zuo Yan's hands were hurting, and he didn't expect that Zhao Feiyun, who seemed the most unreliable, was actually a loyal and loyal general, but he couldn't beat his father.

    "This Zhao Feiyun is to you, but it's extraordinary."

    Hearing what he said, Zuo Yan suddenly remembered that he and Zhao Feiyun were fighting over him.

    I don't know if the person recognized it.

    A few people found a place and changed their disguise. Xiao Liuzui was a little disappointed watching him take off his skirt.

    Zuo Yan didn't see it, don't worry, there will be no second time.

    As night fell, a few people changed into black clothes and explored the palace at night.

    The emperor’s bedroom is easy to find, and the guards outside are led away by Su Ke, the best lighter.

    Xiao Liuzui took advantage of this opportunity to take him in, saying it was simple, with a big man who was not good at martial arts and was not honest. He was almost discovered several times, and finally arrived at Qianhua Palace on a rough journey.

    "Brother Emperor."

    Zuo Yan couldn't believe that this pale and thin man under the light was the majestic emperor.

    Before he left, this man reprimanded his children for love, patted him on the shoulder angrily to make him roll.

    We met again, but everything changed.

    Zhu Ye raised his head, his eyes were peaceful, "Adi is back."

    Zuo Yan suddenly felt sour in his heart, "Brother, what's wrong with you."

    Zhu Ye patted his side, and Zuo Yan walked over, "You... "It

    's okay. I got a sickness. How are you playing outside?"

    Zuo Yan frowned. "The fan has been found, brother, what did the doctor say." When the

    fan was handed over to the emperor, Zhu Ye just took a look. "You don't even believe me?"

    This face, this expression, made him unable to believe it.

    "Have you heard the rumors outside recently?"

    "Yeah."

    "The Zhao family and the Jiang family are secretly uniting. I knew about this for a long time. It's just that I didn't expect it to be so fast."

    Zhu Ye was talking while still correcting the memorial. Even though his hands were shaking, the writing on the memorial was not visible at all. Not out.

    When Zhu Ye talked to him, he seldom used my name.

    Zuo Yan asked Mo Yan, "Brother, what's the matter with the Queen Mother."

    Zhu Ye touched the ink and circled the memorial, "You and I are not the old emperor's own birth."

    Zuo Yan's hand paused, "The Queen Mother. Is it true?"

    "The queen mother has been young and now, except for the love of her children, she knows nothing."

    Zuo Yan agreed with this point very much.

    "The Queen Mother was favored when she was young, and then she was left in the cold. She went home once every three years and got help from Zheng Fuzhong's cousin. She was checked for pregnancy a month later."

    Zhu Ye While talking, he nodded his hand and motioned him to continue grinding.

    "The Queen Mother thought that this was because she and the man had a momentary relationship that was difficult to control. In fact, this was just a method of the Zheng family master, in order to make the Zheng family prosperous."

    However, the emperor alone has more than 20 sons, let alone the princess. When the queen mother gave birth to her first son, she did bring her a moment of honor, but in comparison, she loved her cousin who could only sprout in secret.

    Until the second son was born, the Queen Mother threw her heart into the arms of the wild man.

    The Emperor Chong is not there, let alone his son.

    The queen mother was probably also afraid of people knowing that they were not the emperor's own birth, so from the first love to the fear after the second son was born.

    The reason why Zhu Ye spoiled his younger brother so much was because at least in his childhood memory, he had a mother and concubine, and Zhu Xu, he has always received only indifference and abuse.

    Zuo Yan digested the news, and it seemed that this cousin who had never met was a great man.

    "Who is Jiang Heru?"

    Zhu Ye raised his head with a smile in his eyes, "What are you thinking about?"

    Zuo Yan's fingertips were stained with ink and his nails were blackened. Isn't it what he thought?

    Zhu Ye closed the memorial, picked the wick, and his expression was cold in the light, "That man died of illness long ago, Jiang Heru? It's just a substitute."

    This is really an annual drama, Zuo Yan can't help but think of the outcast. The true son who has no identity yet.

    When he returned at night, Zuo Yan didn't figure out what Emperor Brother wanted him to do. He just said, let him enter the palace tomorrow, in the Golden Luang Palace, he has something important to announce.