"Is this your way to kick me out for Walker?" She frowns.

"Excuse me?" Is she insane?

"First, you made me work like a horse, and now this. What's your agenda, Walker?"

No shit! Does she think like that?? "Look Lyssa.. I want you to work here. I admire your skill, creativity and working attitude. So there is no way I want to kick you out from here. Unless I bang my head and lose my mind."

"Good. Because I love to work here too. So please. Let's just go back to our employer employee relationship."

I smirk, "say that again!"

"Huh? Let's go back to our—"

"No no before that."

"Please?"

I roll my eyes. "Before that!"

"Oh.. I love to work here?"

"Perfect. I treasure your skill as my employee. You love to work here."

"Yeah perfect. So it's—"

"So let's make a deal," I say triumphantly.

"Excuse me?" Now it's her turn to confuse.

"I want you, Lyssa. So decline me as much as you can. And I just try my best to get you." I lean to her.

She leans back and blinks "what are you saying?"

I grin, "I'm saying I'm not giving up. So let's see who is the winner. You are so adamant to refuse me. And I want you to be mine."

Her face blushes and she stands up abruptly. "You are crazy!"

I lean back giving her my lazy yet superior grin.

"Good day Mr. Walker," she says and walks to the door.

"Lyssa!" I call her and she turns around "and I always play to win. So give your best defense, honey."

"Crazy," she mutters and leaves my office.

***

Alyssa

My boss is out of his mind. Literally out. of. his. mind.

I rub my face. What did he say earlier?

"I feel the chemistry between us. Yesterday's kiss makes me realize that I want you more than as my staff. I want to kiss you more, to touch you, to have you and most importantly I want to see your smile. I want to make you smile.. because that's the most beautiful thing in the world."

And what did he expect? I fall to my feet and beg him to be my boyfriend. Crazy!

But you were so into the kiss yesterday. Remember your wet panties after a kiss?

I know but still.. he is my boss! And I still need the salary from this job. And I love all my coworkers here. No no. Not going to sacrifice what I have now just because of my sexy as hell boss. Within a month he will lose his interest for sure. I just have to resist him for a month.

By the way, his bulge is so big. Remember when it nestled near your pussy yesterday.

God yes! So big and hard. Ready to slide into my wet, warm pus— damn you!!! Stop it, mind!! We have to work together to forget about him in that way.

Alright then. Your wish is my command.

I focus on my project. I need to finish the latest drawing of our honey product. I have tasted it before. It's so good. Diana and Marcus are genius.