After Zuo Yan asked his opponent to put on a piece of clothing, the two began to play chess.

    Every time Zuo Yan fell, the other party had to struggle for a while.

    "Why am I so good?" The

    system heard his words and was silent for a while, "Do you understand?"

    Zuo Yan: "I don't understand."

    System: ...Isn't it all I am instructing you? Chess, who is great?

    The game was not over, one of the two people looked blurred and the other confused.

    Zuo Yan climbed onto the bed in a daze.

    Listening to this tune to sleep every night will hurt a person who doesn't lift it.

    When Zuo Yan's breathing gradually calmed down, Wei Yi gradually returned to his senses, looking at his appearance, turning into anger from irritation. The person opposite was already asleep, but he was...

    The hatred towards Zhu Xu became even greater, he stood up and took out the medicine he had prepared long ago. The opponent has now been hit by Mixiang, and his movements will not be discovered.

    Seeing that people were getting closer and closer to Zuo Yan, the medicine between his fingertips was about to be stuffed into his mouth.

    A dark shadow fell from the sky, and a hand knife stunned him.

    The black shadow picked up something on the ground and chuckled lightly, "Mother and child bug."

    Zuo Yan felt his chin being pinched and lifted, his breath hit his lips, and the magnetic voice temptation was in his ear, "Who wants to control you? What?"

    Just as Zuo Yan was about to open his eyes, he was covered by a hand, and then he couldn't move his body.

    The black cloth covered the eyes, and the eyes were completely dark.

    It turned out to be a bit of a magical thing like **.

    Xiao Liuzui stuffed the pill to the people on the ground, then undressed and hugged him from behind.

    After a while, I felt uncomfortable with the clothes, so I took off all the clothes on Zuo Yan in two or two.

    The two people suddenly became close to each other.

    There was no strand under the quilt, his thighs were entangled, and the man's hand was wrapped around his waist.

    Zuo Yan was stiff and couldn't move. "What the hell is going on?" The

    system sighed, "How do I know."

    The effect of the medicine just now was suppressed by the system . I just wanted to see what the surname Wei wanted to do. I didn't expect it suddenly. There was another uninvited guest in the room, and it was a bit very unkind.

    Zuo Yan thought that was the case, but for the sake of saving himself, he didn't expect it to be excessive.

    An object can clearly feel its head up quietly on the ass, and the speed is not slow.

    The toughness hit some unspeakable part of him.

    Xiao Liuzui opened his eyes and moved, the touch under him was very real.

    then……

    He just kept this position and fell asleep.

    Zuo Yan felt the steady breathing of the people behind him, and asked the system in surprise, "Can you stand even when you fall asleep?"

    System: "Think about every morning, don't men also stand when they fall asleep."

    Zuo Yan: "Can this be the same?"

    System: "You can't stand up anyway."

    Heartbroken, Lao Tie.

    System: "Go to sleep, I'll watch it for you." The

    suppressive medicinal effect suddenly invaded, and Zuo Yan's consciousness gradually dissipated.

    The next day, after opening his eyes, Zuo Yan sat up abruptly, there was nothing unspeakable feeling on his body, and there was a slight residual warmth around him.

    The people on the ground were still in a coma, Zuo Yan called Qingpi and asked him to look at the person surnamed Wei to find out what was behind the scenes.

    Zuo Yan went to Suzhu Garden.

    Seeing him go, some people just turned their heads and left, and some people did not see him.

    Others just leaned forward, their eyes were shy.

    The only exception is two people, one is playing the piano in the pavilion, and the other is sitting opposite to listen.

    Zuo Yan paused for a while and ran directly to the pavilion.

    Lang Ziyu panicked and made a mistake. Xiao Liuzui glanced at the person opposite.

    Zuo Yan sat across from the two, looking at a lazy beauty, "Are you still used to it in the mansion?"

    "Not used to it."

    Zuo Yan was surprised, so straightforward?

    "Why are you not used to it?"

    I saw Pavilion Master Xiao's white fingertips pinching his cuffs, and whispered: "Without the prince by your side

    , you are not used to it anywhere ." Wait, Lord Pavilion, have you taken the wrong medicine? .

    Lang Yu was flustered for a moment, then played another tune and simply changed the tune.

    Zuo Yan adjusted his emotions, aroused a strand of his hair, and said ambiguously: "Xiao'er's mouth is really sweet."

    After speaking, he shuddered.

    Xiao Liuzui leaned close to him, "Wang Ye, do you want to taste it?"

    Zuo Yan looked at the face close at hand, his diamond-shaped lips lightly opened, tempting him to kiss him.

    The sound of the piano stopped abruptly, and Zuo Yan took a step back.

    Gangster, you win, I'm willing to bow down.

    "Lord!"

    Zuo Yan turned his head and looked at the hurried Qingpi, and the news that he brought was, "Wei Yi is dead."

    "How did he die?"

    "Drowning in the pond in the back garden is a disadvantage for his subordinates. ..."

    Zuo Yan frowned, "Take me to see." By the

    pond, a male corpse was covered by a white cloth, and some servant girls gathered around.