30) The true hero

Start from the beginning

Mirio: Mh ... I can tell from the air that I feel you don't believe me very much, eh?

Much of the class shook their heads.

Mirio: Well then. Mr. Azawa, can we arrange a fight? Me against this whole class.

1A: WHAT !?

Mina: You may be the strongest in the school but there are 24 of us and we have already been under attack by villains several times this year.

Shouta: That's fine with me. See you in the training arena in 10 minutes. All in training suit.

The class then changed and found itself in the training arena

Shoto: So we're all against one.

Shoka: It seems so.

Ochako: What do you say, Izuku?

Izuku: ... I don't trust that one ... I haven't been able to do a direct eye swap yet so I don't know his quirk...

Shouta thoughts: Idiots.

Shouta: Get started!

Suddenly Mirio's clothes fell to the floor.

Izuku: ... This strategy is great, nobody wants to fight a naked dude.

Mirio then literally entered the floor.

Kyoka: What?

Mirio then reappeared in front of Kyoka, knocking her out in one hit.

Denki: WHAT?

Mirio then kept disappearing and reappearing, knocking out someone in the class every time, until only 6: Shoto, Shoka, Katsuki, Katsumi, Izuku and Izumi. Mirio then reappeared from the floor knocking out Shoka.

Izuku thoughts: Does it go through the walls? How does he always know where we are?

Mirio reappeared knocking out Katsuki this time.

Izuku thoughts: No, does he teleport?

Mirio reappeared and KO Shoto.

Izuku thoughts: He must have a weakness.

KO also Katsumi.

Izumi: Any Ideas?

Mirio then appeared behind Izumi and in front of Izuku, and Izuku managed to exchange glances with Mirio while Izumi attempted to hit Mirio but the kick literally went through the latter and then put Ko Izumi too and then disappeared in the ground again.

Izuku thoughts: Permeation ... And with those negative effects of the quirk ... Yet ... Got it ...

Izuku then waited exactly 2 seconds more and then teleported to the edge of the arena. Izuku then turned around, noticing a small tuft of hair disappear to the ground.

Izuku: He foresees all our moves ... all with a smile ... it was him ...

*Flashback, the day before the start of classes at UA*

We find ourselves in a house on fire, with Shade trying to make his way through the flames, as there is still a little girl inside the house. Shade finally manages to find her but the girl is trapped under a beam and behind a barrirera of fire.

Izuku: Damn, there's no shadow, I can't teleport without it. I have to find another way, I have to-

Suddenly a person with a smile on his face appeared from the floor.

???: Hey little girl, are you ok?

Little girl: Where is my mom?

???: It's right out here. I am the hero Lemillion. Come, I'll take you to her.

The hero then took the little girl and walked through a wall of fire, protecting the little girl from all kinds of harm, still with a smile on his face.

Shade thoughts: He managed to ... save the little girl's heart ... not just her life.

* Flashback End *

Izuku thoughts: It won't be a good show and it will hurt ... but ... I don't want to end it in a draw ...

Izuku then waited a few more seconds.

Izuku thoughts: If my calculations are correct, it should come off the floor ... NOW!

Izuku then turned to the edge to notice Mirio behind him.

Mirio thoughts: As I expected, he can predict my moves very well.

Mirio then attacked with a punch which, however, was intangible but Izuku did not even deign to look in the direction of the fist and instead touched his skin by himself.

Izuku thoughts: Overhaul is literally instant and this will create a second of distraction.

Izuku then literally decomposed to compose himself immediately after, creating a shower of blood in all directions ... This is what happens when you use Overhaul on yourself. Mirio was taken aback by this he was distracted to see the wall of blood for only 1 second ... but that was enough. Izuku pointed to Mirio with a finger and a "Blade Tips" came out and touched Mirio. "Blade tips", along with "Bloodcurle" then blocked Mirio on the spot.

Izuku: We ... won.

Shouta, Tamaki and Nejire were stunned for two reasons. The first was that a little boy had just literally EXPLODED himself and then recreated himself, and the other because Mirio had been beaten ... But the smile hadn't moved from Mirio's face.

Mirio: Woo, I really thought I could do it! Too bad, you are really strong!

Izuku: ... Yet the smile remains.

Mirio: Sure! Smiling is always the thing a hero has to do!

Izuku: Now I remember you. The day before UA started you rescued a little girl from a burning house. I was there to see but in the end you were the hero.

Mirio: Hey, it's not a competition! Anyway, the little girl was called * Speak Speak Speak *

Mirio went on talking for a few minutes before finally being able to move. Izuku then held out his hand to him and Mirio accepted it.

Izuku: You saved that little girl's heart that day. One day you have to teach me how to be a hero.

Mirio: I'd be honored to be able to help someone!

-

Yes, Mirio best Hero of MHA. ATTENTION: I said Hero, not character. In any case, America ... WHAT !? What the fuck does all this mean? What's happening?