"I'm not your dog. I can do whatever I want."
"Really? Try me. Try one thing and I'll deal with you."

"So this is who you really are? Using me only to make babies and throwing me away like this. Wauw I'm not impressed actually. I should have known that from the very beginning."

He grabbed me by my arms and pressed me harshly against the wall.
"Don't talk bullshit Jasmine." His eyes were red from anger.
"I'm stating the truth."

"That's not the truth Jasmine. I have never used you. If you don't want children with me then tell me clearly. Valentino will be our last child. Take whatever damn pill you want or even better, if you end up being pregnant than abort the child. I'm not dying to have children with you." He hissed in my face as he let go of my shoulders.

"A couple minutes ago I thought don't take the pill Jasmine, Zayn will be happy to have another child. I thought about your happines first and put my own health and all the pain second. You know, let it. I'll take the pill. It's my body and I'll do whatever I want with it."

I raised my finger at him.
"But one last thing Zayn Matteo. Don't try to come near me, don't try to be romantic with me cuz I'm done with you."

He grabbed my finger slowly pushing it the other way.
"Stop! It hurts!"
"Be it. It's your body, but fuck around with someone else and it will be over."

"Fuck around what?! I was a virgin until you took it away from me. I'm not like you! You fucked around with many women before me. So please hold that argument in your pocket."

"Lower your fucking voice." He hissed as he pressed more on my finger.
Why is he like this all of a sudden? Zayn, why are you changing?

The emotions made their way. My teary eyes made him stop. His gaze softened.

"Fuck you Zayn."
I walked away upstairs as I cried like a little child.

What's wrong with him? Why did he lash out like that? Or is something wrong with me? Maybe the hormones?

I won't sleep with him in the same bed. I'll sleep with Valentino. He can fuck around with whatever model he wants. I know my body isn't what it used to be but hey, did I choose to be pregnant? He made me pregnant.

"Where's the pill. You mother fucker, you threw only one away, I have more here."
I grabbed a glass of water and took the pill.

"Good job Jasmine. Now, go to sleep with Valentino." I changed into my pyjama and walked into Valentino's room. He was sleeping peacefully.

I took him out of his crib. "Hey honey, wake up. You need your milk. Please baby come, wake up." He opened his eyes slowly as he streched his arms out. My mother heart was melting, he was so cute.

As soon as I gave him my boob he grabbed it with his hands, sucking the milk slowly out of it.
"So father, so son. Hopefully you'll have more patience than your father." I sighed as I caressed his head.

I could hear the shower turning on. Guess Zayn is back. I really don't wanna see him today.

Valentino was almost done as the door opened. There he was. The Greek God was standing there, shirtless in his pyjama pants.

I ignored him and looked back at Valentino.
"You done baby, ooh mama loves you."
I picked him up to make him burp.

Meanwhile Zayn came to sit on the bed with us. Don't give him attention Jasmine.

As I wanted to place Valentino in his crib, Zayn took him away from me.
"What are you doing?"
"Can't you see?"
Jeez the audacity.

"He needs to sleep, give him back."
"He's my son as well Jasmine. I have the right to spend time with him."