"Looks like playing tags in team will work!" Emma said, positively.

Ray stared far ahead. Specifically at the four-year old that was having fun with the other children. "Hey, what was Phil's score again?"

Emma thought for a moment before finally answering. "Let's see, he's averaging to 203 lately."

"That's high." Norman said while staring at the small boy.

"He was the last one remaining this time and even when Sister Krone played." Ray said. "He's always looking for you, Norman with Sherry, too."

Emma looked at Ray then at Norman. After realizing what Ray just said, she then was alarmed and frightened by the thought of it. "No stop! I don't wanna start suspecting anyone."

"Even if you don't want to, you have to." Ray shouted at the girl who was busy covering her ears. "This is a matter of life and death."

Emma looked at the people before her. The family she has known all her life. Ray knew she couldn't accept the fact that someone was the traitor among them. "Ray." Norman called out to him.

"Have you figured out how to break the tracking devices?" He asked. "How long do you need time?"

"Let's see." He said. "Ten days."

"Then, let's commence the plan in ten days." Norman said, making Ray and Emma surprised. "We will carry out the escape plan, ten days from now, on November 8th."

Ray was flabbergasted when he heard the boy. Ten days weren't enough for them, if he had to think about it. "Wait isn't that a bit too soon? I mean it's fine-"

"It isn't fine!" Ray shouted in worry. "Conny has been shipped two weeks ago. The shipment cycle is at least two months. So we should have about a month and a half."

"I thought the plan was to carefully think through that time?" Ray asked. That's what he had told Mama.

"Yes, Just as you thought that way, Mom's controlling us to think that way too." Norman said. "So we need to outwit that."

He wasn't really worried about what he told Mama. What Ray was really anxious about is the short amount of time to think.

Ray gritted his teeth in annoyance. "And if we fail from being too rushed? Then what?"

Norman looked back at him. "Either way, we need to escape before winter comes."

"After the tracking devices are broken, let's commence the plan and escape as quickly as possible."

"That means we have to do what is necessary in ten days." Emma said.

Ray was angered by the thought of it. Who would've escape in ten days time? It would be such a rush, but then there's winter too. Everything was problematic.

"Let's talk to Don and Gilda tonight." Emma said to them.

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

In the remaining hours of their playtime. Ray went inside instead of continuing to play. What was Norman thinking? Ten days weren't enough, he thought.

He calmed down and went upstairs. He then thought about the girl, now that was added to his problems. He thought about escaping with her as well. But first, he needed to find out who she really is.

He couldn't tell Norman. Like, he isn't going come up to him and say. "Oh hey Norman, guess what? I found a girl wandering around the house. Could you help me and find her?" Yeah, like he'll do that.