"What the fuck Corrine!" I shout at her.

"Fuck you, asshole!" She shouts back.

Goddamn it! It's useless to talk with a psycho like her. I should've known better than to bring my laptop to her place. I wasn't planning to, but when I was about to go down to talk with Corinne I got a call from one of my managers and I needed my laptop to finish the work.

I wear my shirt hastily while people on the street are looking at me. What a shit show. I take my broken laptop. Checking the wallet and FOB in my pants pocket. Everything is here.

I exhale and ready to go when Corrine calls me "Dave Walker!"

I look up.

"Do not litter in my apartment!" She throws something white. I narrow my eyes.

"What the.." the thing landed on the floor. It was the condom. I close my eyes, trying to control my breath. She took the used condom from the trash bin. This woman is insane.

Since I'm a good citizen so I take my used condom and throw it to the bin near the apartment.

Jesus. What a show!

I go to my Bugatti and speed away. I promised my buddies to come once I finished talking with Corinne.

***

Chase Fox laughs so hard that makes him choke on his beer. He coughs and but still laughs, while my other buddy, Zac Goldreich, chuckles while caressing his thick eyebrow.

"What a fucked up show, Dave," Zac says, lifting his beer to me in salute.

"Fuck you Goldreich and fuck you more Fox!" I say dryly. I just told them about Corinne including my flying condom part. And now they laughed on my expense.

Zac Goldreich is the founder of Gold Rich Management, a leading fund management in the world. He comes from the prominent Goldreich Family. He always has a cool, controlled, stoic expression. On the other hand, Chase Fox is more relaxed and kind, but he is still following a lot of old money family's protocol. He is the CEO of Fox Groups, another prominent family in the world. The three of us met in Wharton.

And me? I am the chillest one in the group. My family isn't that old money like them. Walker Group is a leading group in food product and respectable family but we aren't as old as the Goldreich and the Fox. So my parents are cool parents, unlike some crazy full of rules old moneyed parents. They are chill with everything as long as their son does not go to the wrong road. While my 2 friends are having too many billions in their pocket, I just have few. And I'm happy with that. What can you buy with 20 billions but you cannot buy with 5 billions? Don't tell me a country, I don't want to be a president.

I drink my beer. "God, I know it's wrong from the very beginning," I groaned.

"Then why did you date her?" Zac asks.

I exhale and rake my hair. "At first I was flirting with her. And then she invited me to her place. As a very normal and healthy man, of course I said yes. The next day she asked me to lunch and I agreed. At the lunch, she told me that she thinks we are click."

Both of my friends raise their eyebrow at me.

I shrug "I um... so I said maybe we are click. She said she wants to be my girlfriend and look where this thing is going. I agreed."

"She was the one who asked you?" Chase asks.

I nod slowly.

He laughs. "A day after you hooked up with her, she asked you to be her boyfriend and you agreed?"