𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃 𝙈𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙏𝙊 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀

• 𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃 𝙈𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙏𝙊 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀  •

sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: ᴏɴɢᴏɪɴɢ

sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ: ғᴇʙʀᴜᴀʀʏ 13, 2021
ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ: ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 1, 2021

After a heartbreak, Hyunjae coincidentally bumps into a crying girl in the hallway. When he reached freshman year in college, he decided to transfer and met the same girl he saw crying in the same school as him. Protecting her became his goal.

But why was their love.. so toxic?

𒊹︎︎︎

❝ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘦. ❞

𒊹︎︎︎

𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙧:

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣. 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙠𝙥𝙤𝙥 𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙚. 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙪𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙘𝙞𝙧𝙘𝙪𝙢𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚.

• 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜

• 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙄𝙎 𝘼 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙐𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝙏𝙊 𝙈𝙔 𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆 "𝙒𝙄𝙎𝙃𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙏" 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘿𝙊𝙉'𝙏 𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙏𝙊 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿 𝙄𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙐𝙉𝘿𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙏𝙊 𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙔 𝘽𝙐𝙏 𝙄𝙁 𝙔𝙊𝙐'𝘿 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿 𝙄𝙏 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙄𝙏 𝙈𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙈𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝘼 𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙇𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙀 𝙎𝙀𝙉𝙎𝙀
(? 𝙞𝙙𝙠 )

𒊹︎︎︎

"Watch it!" Hyunjae yelled.

He met eye contact with the crying girl. She was beautiful despite tears running down her face. Before he could as if she were okay, she ran away. 

His heart beated.

*

It hit around senior year and well, Hyunjae couldn't stand being around the couple, so he transferred.

"Explore around the school as you wish and get used to it, tomorrow you'll start your classes." The teacher informed.

Hyunjae nodded and bowed. Before he left he remembered something. He turned to the teacher. "Is the rooftop open?"

*

Hyunjae took in a deep breath and stretched neck. He closed his eyes and felt the touch of the blowing wind. Though it was quite early, the sun already seemed to be setting. The sky turned a beautiful lavendar purple.

Then he heard sobs.

Hyunjae walked to the back of the rooftop and saw a girl, standing on the edge of roof. His eyes widened and stared at the girl.

"It's okay Chanmi," She whispered to herself and wiped her tears. "It's okay. It's not like anyone likes you." Her foot lifted.

Hyunjae quickly ran and grabbed the girl's arm, pulling her back and turning her around. He quickly wrapped his arm around her waist to prevent her from falling onto him or the roof.

He placed her down. "Are you crazy?!" He yelled. "Why are you trying to even kill yourself!"

Chanmi wiped her tear. "It's not like you'd listen or care. You're just a stranger."

Hyunjae sternly glared at her. "Then I'll listen, because I'm just a stranger. If we don't meet again then it"s fine as long as you let your feelings out."

"You can't fix my problems." Chanmi muttered and walked away.

Hyunjae watched as she walked away, just like the girl he saw in the hallway that day.

𒊹︎︎︎

ʙʏ ᴏᴍɢʏᴀɴᴊᴜɴ