"There's only one way to do this."

Both of them stopped and stared at each other. Behind them was Sister Krone, the lady who they need to defeat.
She was a valuable tool as well for Ray.

"You're Norman and Ray, am I correct?" She asked the two of them. "I heard you both got perfect scores."

"That's wonderful!" Krone held Norman's hand and stared at him with a big smile latched on her face. The boy only stared at her back and looked at her hand.

She left the two alone and went over the children again. "Did she hear us?" Ray said while washing the dishes again.

"No, we're safe." Norman reassured him.

"Sister Krone." Norman said. "I don't think she's here to simply watch the children."

Norman glanced at Ray. "By the way she looked at us earlier, she's suspecting us."

"Because we are the oldest." Norman added on.

"Wait a second, how did she find that out?" Ray asked.

"Isn't it obvious? Mama told her." Norman replied.

Ray glanced at the boy by his side and thought about it. "Mom is on our trail, she won't let us go easily." Norman said.

The raven-haired boy sighed as he finished the last plate. He then washed his wands and wandered off to the library. Out of anything, one thought lingered in his mind. The fact that a girl just appeared right in front of him last night.

He wanted to tell Norman about it. Though Norman has some things to deal with his own. Of course, Emma would definitely bug him about it and will lose focus on the escape. So he decided to figure it out himself.

As he passes by the attic, he didn't hear the strange noise from last night. It was still day and the attic probably was visible. He opened the door glanced at the window. What happened that night was so unreal that he thought it was a dream.

She felt like a dream.

He inspected the things by the window. There was his lamp that he accidentally dropped when she left. Come to think of it, the door shut close when she left.

She must be real.

It was so unsuspecting to tell that there was another eleven-year old in the house. Much likely a ghost, such beliefs were disregarding to Ray.

A ukelele was laying on the floor. It looked old and worn out, but it was painted with bright pink florals and hues of green that represented the leaves. He then turned to a worn out chair in which a book layed on top of it. 𝑅𝑎𝑝𝑢𝑛𝑧𝑒𝑙

That was what the book's cover said. Ray has once seen that book in the library. He remembered the tale of the girl with golden long hair. He had read it when he was young. What was a book doing over there? Has the girl he met read it?

There was a paper sticking out from one of the pages. He opened it and saw tons of messy sketches on blank spaces. A line was highlighted with a crayon, he could tell the drawings weren't from the children. In fact, it was so detailed (but a little bit messy) he admitted that it was more impressive than Yvette's.

He inspected the attic very carefully. By the chair were a box, he opened it. It then revealed some old dusty books he never has seen before. There was a wooden hairbrush, a small mirror, and pencils. It was a trunk full of things specifically for a female.

Ray wondered if it belonged to that girl. There was no way she didn't exist. These stuff weren't even given out for the children. Mama would not intentionally put away such things.