16

Youngjin's POV

After the camp has ended, we flew back to Seoul and life went back to normal. Jaehyun and I waited at the airport for Sangyeon to pick us up.

Younghoon came over, placing his hand on my waist while the other hand dragging Seungkwan's luggage. I wrapped my hands around his neck, " Can't wait to spend more time with you without Jaehyun around, boyfriend. "

He blinked several times, " I'm not complaining but when did I become your boyfriend? " I released my hand as I shrugged.

I turned my back against him and was about to walk off to find Soyeon when he grabbed my wrist, pulling me back and forcing me to face him.

I pursed my lips as he bend his knees slightly to meet my height. " So now you're my girlfriend? " He asked and I nodded.

His smile grew wider as he called Seungkwan over as if it's a really important announcement. " Boo Seungkwan, I got a very important news. " He seemed really interested.

Younghoon grabbed my hand, lifting it in front of Seungkwan's face. " This is my girlfriend, Lee Youngjin! " He said with a wide grin.

Seungkwan's smiled fell almost immediately. " You called me all the way here just to introduce me to someone that I know before you do? " I chuckled.

Jaehyun came over, placing his arm around Seungkwan's shoulders. " Kim Younghoon made me walk all the way here to introduce me to his girlfriend, Lee Youngjin. " Jaehyun laughed.

He pat Seungkwan's shoulder slightly, " There, there. It's okay not to be okay. " He punched his arm and Seungkwan winced in pain.

" What are you? Hulk? " Seungkwan cursed at him.

I nudged Seungkwan, " I found your boo. " I said and he turned to face me.

He pursed his lips as he looked over at me with his blushing cheeks, " Do you know someone who's interested in me? " I smiled.

" Boo, in Boo Seungkwan. " I pointed at his name tag. His smile faded away and he was ready to fight me but Younghoon blocked him.

" Mr Boo, please stay back and don't touch my girlfriend. " Seungkwan grabbed Younghoon, placing him in a headlock.

he shot him a grin, " I was attacking you not your favourite person, your girlfriend. " Younghoon smacked his arms several times and Seungkwan released him.

" It's okay, you have me my boo. " Jaehyun said as he made a kissy face to Seungkwan but he got smacked in the face instead.

" Go look for your Jieun. " Jaehyun's face flushed as he cursed at Seungkwan while Seungkwan just walked off, looking unbothered.

I nudged Jaehyun, " Jieun is alone, why don't you accompany her? " He shook his head.

" Her mom is picking her up soon. " He said and I wriggled my brows. He rolled his eyes before walking off to the corner to sit down.

When Sangyeon finally came, he came down of the car without us knowing and walked into the airport with his arms spread wide open, embarrassing us. " My lovely, wonderful Lee twins come over here to oppa. " I nearly gagged.

The moment I saw him, I turned my back against him and attempted to walk off. " Youngjin is there! " Soyeon screamed and I cursed under my breath.

" Lee Youngjin! I've missed you! " He forced me to face him and I avoided eye contact with everyone in the airport.

I looked over at the spot where Lee Jaehyun was but he disappeared too. I looked around and found him squatting beside a plant, " Lee Jaehyun! " I screamed as I pointed towards him.

Sangyeon ran over, dragged him back and forced us to hug each other. " It has been so long since i've last seen my baby siblings. " He ruffled our hair.

" It has been 3 days. " I said emotionlessly.

Sangyeon gulped as he looked over at his watch, " The time isn't early, let's head ba- " He noticed Younghoon who stood at the side.

" You are? " He eyed him up and down.

Younghoon smiled, " I'm Kim Younghoon. " Sangyeon looked over at Jaehyun, eyeing him.

" Lee Youngjin's boyfriend. " Jaehyun punched him in the arm. I saw Younghoon blushed slightly as he crossed his arms across his chest.

Apparently he only does that if he's nervous or shy which I find really adorable for such a cold guy like him.

Sangyeon eyed him, " Do you play basketball? " Younghoon nodded and instantly, Sangyeon eyes lit up and they became the best buddies.

" Come over and play with us soon! " Sangyeon said and was about to leave when I cling onto his arm.

" Operation Jaehyun! " I whispered and he eyed me.

I cleared my throat as I point towards Jieun, " Lee Jaehyun stole someone first k- " Jaehyun placed his hand over my mouth almost immediately.

" First k? kick? key? kitty? k- " His eyes widened as he looked over at Jaehyun with the most shocked expression i've ever seen.

" Kiss?! " He raised his voice and eveyeone turned to face us, including Jieun who is blushing so hard now.

Jaehyun looked around, " I-I-I It's an accident! " He lowered his voice and I nudged him.

" Pretty obvious you have feelings for her. " I said and he shook his head. Don't you guys think Jaehyun likes Jieun?

Sangyeon placed his arm around Jaehyun's shoulders, " Well, I can't deal with that tonight because the car is parked outside and who knows it might get towed off. " We ran towards the car after waving goodbye to our friends.

Jaehyun's POV

I sat at the passenger's seat while Youngjin sat at the back. I looked out of the window, " So Lee Jaehyun, do you like the Jieun girl? " Sangyeon asked.

" No! " I turned to face him almost immediately.

Sangyeon chuckled, " Calm down man, it's just a simple question. " I looked down at my fingers as I fiddled with it.

Youngjin popped her head between Sangyeon and I, " I mean, Jieun is a nice girl so- " I furrowed my brows as I looked over at her.

" She wants to steal your boyfriend! " Sangyeon's eyes widened as he turned to face Youngjin before diverting his attention back onto the road.

" I spoke to her about it and she apologised. She told me she realised she doesn't like him so it's all good! " Youngjin said, Sangyeon nodded.

I sighed and was about to unzip my bag to take something out of it when I realised something was hanging on my zip.

I looked down at my hand, holding a keychain.

" Isn't that Park Jieun's? "

2 Jan 2021