8

Youngjin's POV

" A-About me? " I stuttered.

He looked over at me, " You said you know! " I furrowed my brows as I think back to the day that I said that.

My eyes widened, " I meant, I know your feelings for your girlfriend because I saw you and a girl at the grocery store the other day and I thought you became such a nice guy because you have a girlfriend. "

He groaned, " That wasn't my girlfriend. She was some random girl who needed help with her groceries. " I gulped.

I heard Ms Lee chuckling. " You guys! Okay, the rest shall be kept confidential and not be announced to every single teacher and student in this room. "

She rushed us out of the staff room.

Now, Younghoon and I just feel awkward around each other. " W-What about your boyfriend? " He asked as he crossed his arms across his chest.

" I-I don't have a b-boyfriend! " I said as

" The guy that came over to our class just now. " He said and I thought for a moment. I started gagging and let me just say, I can feel my vomit at the top of my oesophagus.

I furrowed my brows as I stared at him with a really, really disgusted look. " Shut up! That's my brother. " His expression softened as he sniffled a smile.

" So you don't have a boyfriend? " He asked with a smile. It has been a long time since i've last seen him smiling.

He looks good.

I mean, looks good smiling.

Not saying that he doesn't look good.

I shook my head, " No boyfriend. " He smiled widely.

" I don't have a girlfriend either. " I nod as I stared into the distance.

He cleared his throat, " Since you don't have a boyfriend and I don't have a girlfriend, do you want to fill up that position for me then? " He asked.

i looked over at him. His face is so red and his arms are tightly crossed. " I- Wow. " I said as I turned my body away from him.

" I mean, we haven't talked for a long time and now you're asking me that. Isn't that too fast? " I asked without turning my body.

I heard him sniffed, and he walked over. He bend down slightly so that I can see his face well. " Well, then will you let me woo you? " He raised his brows.

My face started heating up as I turned away from him. I bit my lips, " I mean, will you even take no as an answer? "

He walked over to me and bend down slightly again, " Why do you keep avoiding me? " He smiled slightly and oh my god, jesus save me.

I felt like thousands, no billions of butterflies just got released in my stomach. He grabbed my wrist and looked at my apple watch, " It says that your heart rate is increasing rapidly though. "

He smirked. " I-I have naturally high heart rate. " I yanked my wrist away from his hand and she smiled.

" I thought I made your heart race. " He stood up. He ruffled my hair slightly.

" See you later. " He said and he walked off.

I looked over at him as he walked off into the crowd. I placed my hand over my heart.

Oh god, please tell me i'm not actually falling for him.

Younghoon's POV

I walked into class with a smile on my face.