4

Youngjin's POV

" Oppa! " I screamed. I saw a bug on the floor and there's no way i'm getting off of my bed with that sneaky thing crawling around.

Sangyeon ran in and he burst into laughter. " Hold on, let me get Jaehyun. " He went out and came back with Jaeyeon.

" Youngjin wants to pass you something. " The moment Jaehyun stepped into my room, Sangyeon closed the door behind us and the bug started flying.

Jaehyun jumped onto my bed and the both of us were clinging onto each other as if we're about to die. We could hear Sangyeon's laughter on the other side of the door. " Hyung! " Jaehyun screamed.

" Why are you so dirty? " Jaehyun asked me.

I frowned, " If you're not dirty why is there bug in your r- " The bug started flying and it landed on the edge of my bed.

Not even exaggerating but the both of us flew to the door and we forced opened the door. " Calm down. " Sangyeon said as he took a newspaper and he smacked the bug before throwing it out.

" What a snake. " Jaehyun said as he shook his head in disbelief.

When we both of us are done washing up and we went down to the kitchen, none of us have the appetite. " Are the both of you sick? You guys look so pale. " My mom came over and placed her hand over our foreheads.

" I'm sick of Lee Sangyeon. Please send him away. " I said.

Jaehyun nodded in agreement, " I don't mind paying for shipping fee. " My mom shook her head, probably she wants to send the three of us away together.

Sangyeon came down laughing, " Lee Sangyeon, how old are you? Why did you prank your siblings like that? " He shrugged.

" Let's go. " He took his car keys and swing it on his finger. The both of us followed behind him, unwillingly but we don't really have a choice.

When we got to school, he had to embarrass us. " I love you guys so much! My lovely siblings! " He screamed as he unwind the window.

Jaehyun and I are so embarrassed, I think if there's a blackhole now we would jump into it without hesitation.

" Have a great day. " I said and he said the same thing back to me. That was when we parted ways and I went to class.

Soyeon is already in class when I got there. " Hello! Good morning! " She sounded extra cheerful today. Apparently, Wooseok messaged her on Instagram yesterday and they have been talking ever since.

I nudged her, " Is my best friend finally going to be out of the single squad? " She blushed while she shrugged her shoulders.

Just then, Younghoon walked in and placed a bag on the side of my desk as he walked by. I took the bag over and I saw a couple of chocolate bars in it.

I turned around, looking at him suspiciously. " Why are you so nice out of sudden? Did you poison the chocolate bars? " He looked at me.

" You can return if you don't want it. " He was about to grab the bag when I pulled it back.

I smiled, " You gave it to me so it's mine now. " I grinned. Guess what ladies and gentleman, this Tsundere guy here actually smirked or smiled I don't really know.

" Oh right! Yesterday- " I thought for a moment. He's probably a super shy guy when it comes to relationship so I shall not question him in front of Soyeon.

He raised his brows waiting for me to continue. I shook my head, " Just wanted to ask you about a Maths question. "

" Which? " I shook my head.

" I'll show it to you during Maths lesson. " He nod.

I saw Younghoon at the grocery store yesterday and guess what? He was with a girl! I'm pretty sure it's his girlfriend.

I took my bag and placed it on my lap. " Han Soyeon, do you have extra pad? I forgot to bring it again. " I whined.

" I don't. Hold on, let me ask for pads in the nurse's office, they probably have it there. " I nod as I thanked her.

I laid my head on my desk, sulking. Suddenly, someone kicked my chair again. " Look, it's not the ti- " I looked at this really cute looking pouch on Younghoon's desk.

I tilted my head slightly, " What's this? "

" Take it. " I took over and opened it.

My eyes widened, " Wow! Kim Younghoon! You're very boyfriend material! " I exclaimed and I swear, he blushed.

" I get it now. " I said and he looked at me in confusion.

I let out a sigh, " It all makes sense now. The chocolate bars, the pads, it all make sense now. I understand how you feel now. " I nod.

He blushed even harder, " Don't worry! I won't tell anyone about your feelings! It will only be kept between the both of us. " I smiled.

I looked at the pouch, " Oh right. When Soyeon comes back, just tell her that I found some in my bag. " He nod and I went to the washroom.

Younghoon's POV

I'm blushing so hard.

Lee Youngjin understands how I feel towards her now?

So is this our first day?

No wait, does she even feel the same way?

My thoughts were cut off when Soyeon came back. She looked around, " Did you see Youngjin? " She asked as she looked around again.

" She went to the washroom. " She nodded.

" I thought she didn't bring. " She furrowed her brows as she placed the pads on her desk.

I cleared my throat, " She found some in her bag afterwards. " She nod as she took out her phone and continued messaging happily.

Just then, a guy walked in. " Tell Lee Youngjin this is for her. " He was about to walk off when Soyeon called out to him.

" What's that? " She asked as she took the bottle.

" Red dates drink. Heard it's good for period cramps so I got some for her. " He replied.

Soyeon teased him, " Suddenly you're so nice to her. What motives do you have? " He shrugged as he walked off.

Is that her boyfriend?

I stared at that red dates drink.

I would ask Soyeon about it but it would be too obvious that I feel something. " Oh, what's that? " Youngjin came back.

" Jaehyun bought you red dates drink because he heard it's good for cramps. " She seemed really impressed by this Jaehyun guy.

She took out her phone, " Guess i'm going to treat him lunch and dinner then. " I stared intensely at my desk.

Is this Jaehyun guy her boyfriend?

26 Dec 2020

HAHHA I got inspired the name Youngjin because it's my cousin's girlfriend's name and i thought its a really pretty name! initially the girl is supposed to be called Heejoo btw but I changed it so i guess younghoon and youngjin are the young-young couple LOL

anyways as usual please tell me what y'all think of the chapter T^T please