3

Youngjin's POV

I walked out of the school gate and I took a deep breath. " This is what I call, fresh air after a day in hell. " I grinned.

" Are you crazy? " Jaehyun asked as he stood beside me, judging me.

I nudged him in the ribs, " Shut up and move on. " He cursed at me but I shot him a smile.

Usually, Sangyeon would bring us to school and we would go home ourselves. " Hurry up! The bus is coming! " He rushed me.

I'm not even exaggerating but i'm about to be out of breath just by running 0.1 metre.

When we got to the bus stop, I was panting so hard. Jaehyun can mock me all he want, I just want to live my life. " W-Where's the bus? " I asked.

" I was just kidding. There's still 10 minutes till the bus arrive. " I was on the verge of stabbing him if I can.

Just then Soyeon appeared out of nowhere, " Hello to the Lee siblings! " I looked at her with a weird gaze. Judging by the way Jaehyun is looking at her, he felt the same way.

" Siblings? I'm not even related to her. " He said.

" Anyways, Lee Jaehyun I need your help. " Soyeon said and Jaehyun raised his brows, waiting for her request.

Soyeon started blushing, " So there's this guy, I heard he's in your class and I just want to- " Jaehyun straight up rejected her.

" For my friend's well-being, I have to kindly reject you. " Soyeon pouted.

" Who's the dude? " I asked and she blushed even harder just thinking about him.

She bit her lips, " Jung Wooseok! " Just then, Jaehyun nudged me and he kept eyeing someone just behind us.

" Who's that? " He pulled me closer.

" That's Wooseok. " I nearly choked.

When Soyeon said his name, he was behind us and I think he heard us talking about him. " M-Me? " Wooseok spoke and I swear, Soyeon is at the edge of death.

" Please tell me he's not behind. " Soyeon said.

" He is. " Jaehyun replied.

Jaehyun placed his hand over my shoulders, " Hey, this girl right here is my sister's friend and she wants to know you be- " Soyeon covered his mouth.

Wooseok smiled slightly, " I'm fine with it. I might seem cold but nah, i'm just your friendly neighbourhood guy. " He grinned.

Soyeon smiled brightly, " Well, then. Hi! I'm Han Soyeon! Nice to meet you! " She bowed and I swear, Wooseok smiled even wider.

I nudged Jaehyun, " I think there's hope. " And he agreed with me.

Soyeon took the same bus as the both of us so we got on at the same time. When we left Wooseok, Soyeon started to act as if she's possessed. " I can't believe I talked to Jung Wooseok! " She squealed.

" Pinch me. " I pinched her on her cheeks and she winced in pain.

She smiled, " I think i'm a changed woman. I'm not going to go crazy over other guys except for Wooseok. " I'm truly amazed, such a bold remark.

" That's what she said. " Jaehyun replied.

Soyeon and I have been friends since elementary school so we are sort of family friends. " Anyways, I hope this Jung Wooseok guy can truly change you. " She nod with a smile.

After Jaehyun and I got off, we walked home.

I went to wash up while Jaehyun went to practice his tennis game against the wall.

" Love is an open doo- " I sang.

" Shut up. " Jaehyun said and I smacked him on the arm and he winced in pain.

He glared at me, " No wonder you're single. " We were practically cursing at each other back and forth.

I went back to my room and laid on my bed.

And I zoomed off to lalaland.

Younghoon's POV

I walked home from school. The moment I opened the door, my little poodle came running towards me. I smiled as I carried it in my arms.

" Kim Bori! " I smiled as I ruffled her head.

I let her down and I went to wash up. When I'm done, I came out to see a meal prepared by my mother, " Come and eat while it's still hot! " I walked over.

" How's school? " She asked.

" It's okay. " I said as I shoved food into my mouth.

She looked up at me, " Do you have a girlfriend already? " I choked on my food as she walked over and pat my back.

" Are you guilty of something? " I shook my head as continued choking.

When i'm done choking, she sat back down. " Why do you ask? " She lift up my blazer. Apparently Lee Youngjin stained my blazer too. Thank god I didn't wear it after she gave it back.

" A classmate of mine stained her skirt so I lend it to her. " I said. My mom's eyes glistened as she leaned her body forward.

She was so interested in that classmate of mine, " So what is her name? Is she also the same age? Is she pretty? H- " I cut her off.

" She's just a normal classmate mom. I'm just closer to her because she's in charge of bringing me around the school. " She raised her brows, looking rather unconvinced.

After i'm done eating I went to the kitchen to wash the dishes. " Kim Younghoon, can you get some groceries for me? The list is here. " My mom walked over and passed me a list.

" Here's the money. Buy whatever you want with the remaining money. " She pat my shoulders slightly and I nod.

I put on my sweater and I walked over to the grocery store. i schemed through the list as I took the trolley and I went around the grocery store searching for whatever my mom wants.

Suddenly, someone threw things into my trolley. I looked up to see a familiar face, " Lee Youngjin? " She looked up and her eyes widened.

I looked at the items she threw into my trolley, " I already bought you a pack, is it not enough? " Her face started heating up.

" The one you bought isn't suitable for me. " She said and she took it out of the trolley. I smirked, honestly it's really entertaining to tease her.

I cleared my throat, damn the air is so dry these days. I heard from my mom that chocolates make girls feel better so I went to the chocolate aisle and got a few chocolate bar for her since she did help me.

After buying everything, I was about to leave the place when this girl came up to me and asked if I can help her out with her groceries.

" Thanks! to thank you, can I buy you a drink? " She asked. I stared at her coldly before walking off.

When I got home, my mom looked at the receipt. She furrowed her brows, " Mom stop frowning, you're going to have wrinkles. "

" Since when do you eat chocolates? " I clenched my jaw as I thought of a reason.

My mom smirked, " Did you buy it for your classmate because I told you chocolates would make a girl feel better when she's on her period? " I got flustered.

" I-I suddenly enjoy eating chocolates. " I said.

" If you say so. " She said as she threw the chocolates over to me and I caught it.

I looked down at the chocolate bars in my hands.

Kim Younghoon, why are you acting like that?

26 Dec 2020

Please like and comment what y'all think!

By the way who's your bias in Theboyz?