10

Youngjin's POV

" Lee Youngjin! " I jumped out of bed.

I held in my anger, " Lee Jaehyun! Are you crazy? " I screamed and he burst into laughter.

I looked over at the time and I rushed out of my room to wash up. " If we're late it's all Lee Youngjin's fault. " Jaehyun said and I sneered.

We got to school slightly later today but still on time. I walked over to class and I walked over to my seat, laying my head on my desk.

Soyeon poked me on my cheek, " Why are you so moody today Lee Youngjin? " I looked up to face her with my droopy eyes.

" I slept late last night watching True Beauty. " I said before going back to sleep.

I was about to sleep when someone kicked my chair. Without thinking I already know who that is. " Shut up Kim Younghoon. " I said without lifting my head up.

" Why are you so sleepy? " He walked over to me and bend down right beside my table.

He gently caress my hair, " I shall not bother you for the day. I know you didn't eat your breakfast so I got you banana milk. Remember to drink it. " I nodded without looking up.

When Ms Lee came in, she made us solve some Math question. " Lee Youngjin, care to share with the class your answer? " I stared at my blank paper.

" I think you should give the chance to- " She cut me off by shaking her head.

I let out a sigh, " Ms Lee, can I answer on her behalf? " Younghoon said but was also rejected by Ms Lee.

I went up to the board and tried my best to solve but honestly, there's a limit to what I can remember. I turned over to Ms Lee and shot her a smile. " Go back to your seat and stop sleeping. " She used her marker to hit my head once.

While walking back to my seat, I looked over at Younghoon. I furrowed my brows, that sweater looks awfully familiar.

I pushed away that thought and went back to my seat. I poked a hole using the straw and drank the banana milk that Younghoon gave me.

After Ms Lee's lesson, Mr Park came in.

Mr Park's lesson is always the best because he doesn't teach. He's just our homeroom teacher so whenever he's here it means he have something to announce.

" We will be having an annual camp! " He said and everyone groaned.

He quietened us down, " But it's different this time round because we will be heading to Jeju! " Everyone cheered, including me.

Soyeon nudged me, " It has been such a long time since I've been to Jeju! Imagine seeing the sunset with Wooseok! " She squealed as she cling onto my arm.

I chuckled, " You can continue day dreaming. " She pouted as she smacked me on the arm.

" We will be splitting you guys into groups so do check out the name list here! " He pasted the name list on the board before exiting the class.

The moment he exit, everyone rushed to the board.

Younghoon kicked my chair, " Meet me at the rooftop. " He winked as he stood up and walked out of the classroom with his hands in his pockets.

Soyeon nudged me, " Hey, hey what's happening between the 2 of you! " She wriggled her brows as she teased me.

" It's nothing! " I smacked her arm playfully as I stood up.

I was about to leave when I realised Jieun was staring at me. " Oh, hi Jieun! " I said and she simply smiled.

I walked out of the classroom and went to the rooftop to see Younghoon sitting down on the bench. I walked over and sat down beside him, " What took you so long? " He asked.

" I was talking to Soyeon. " I said and he nod.

" Are you free after school today? " He asked and I looked over at him with a nod.

He grinned, " There's this new arcade near our school. I want to check it out with you. " He said and my eyes widened.

I love arcade.

" Why? do you not like it? " He asked and I shook my head.

" I love arcades! " I said and he smiled.

He scratched the nape of his neck, " I actually haven't been to an arcade before. " My eyes widened as I shook my head.

" You're missing out on a lot, mister. " I said and he leaned his face closer to mine, our faces were inches apart and he smirked.

He pat my head, " Why don't you teach me all that i've missed out when we get to the arcade? " My face started to flush as I looked away while laughing awkwardly.

" S-Sure! " He stood up as he ruffled my hair.

" Let's go back. " He stretched his hand out, waiting for me to hold it but I stood up and walked off.

He ran after me, " Hey I was expecting a hand here. " He points to the palm of his hand.

I chuckled.

I'm more of a low key person so I'd prefer if we don't do such things in school. If we're outside of the school I'm fine with it.

I turned to face him and realised his sweater was exactly the same as the one Jieun showed me. " This sweater. " My voice trailed off.

He looked down at his sweater, " Oh, Jieun gave it to me because I helped her out with something. " I nodded, pushing all the negative thoughts away.

I trust Younghoon.

When we got back to class, Soyeon squealed the moment I sat down. " I think this is fate, i'm sure this is fate! " I furrowed my brows.

" You have issues. " I said and she smacked my arm multiple times while she squealed.

She grinned, " Wooseok and I are in a group! " Her eyes twinkled as she said that.

I walked over to the name list to check out my groupings.

Group 21: Lee Youngjin, Lee Jaehyun, Kim Younghoon, Park Jieun

Honestly, what's the chances?

I walked back to my seat as I turned to face Younghoon, " Younghoon, we're in a group! " Jieun said before I got the chance to speak.

Younghoon smiled slightly as he turned to face me, " What group are you in? " He asked me and I smiled.

" Your group. " His eyes widened as he grinned.

I looked over at Jieun who was glaring at me,

" Does it mean the 3 of us are in a group? " He asked as he points at the three of us and I nodded. Jieun seemed to be rather unhappy about it.

Not that I care but okay.

Soyeon turned to face Younghoon, " Not sure if it's a good thing or not but Jaehyun is also in your group. " Younghoon adjusted his blazer.

" I guess I have to perform well for my brother-in-law. " I smacked him on the arm as Soyeon nudged me playfully.

Jieun stood up and walked off.

What's up with her?

28 Dec 2020