15

Youngjin's POV

The next morning, I got out of bed pretty early and the sun hasn't even risen yet. I looked at at Jieun who was sleeping soundly and then over at Younghoon and Jaehyun who were, hugging.

I walked over to the bathroom to wash up before any of them got up.

When I'm done, I walked out to see Younghoon sitting on the bed while he's watching his drama. I walked over and the moment he saw me, he paused his drama and got out of bed.

" I missed you even though I saw you. " He wrapped his arms around my waist.

I smiled, " Hey, go wash up before Jieun and Jaehyun gets up. " He nodded as he ruffled my hair before going to the bathroom.

I looked over at the clock.

5:49AM.

I walked out to the balcony to look at the scenery. The sun rose slightly but it's still pretty dark. It's so peaceful here with little to no people walking about.

The sound of the waves hitting against each other is so soothing.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms around my waist. I turned to see Younghoon, " Thank god I got up early so I get to see the sun rise with you. " I grinned.

I pinched his cheek slightly. He placed his chin on my shoulder, " This is really random but I'll always protect you and I will never leave you. "

I turned my body to face him, " Is something wrong? " He shook his head.

" I just want to assure you that you're safe with me. " I started to get all touched and emotional, why is he making me so soft at 5AM?

Just then, Jieun woke up. " Gross. " She said as she turned her back against us and crawled back to bed.

Younghoon and I stared at each other briefly before laughing. " Oh! Let's take a picture as memory! " He took his phone and we took a lot of selfies.

The golden hour made us look better.

" Oh and look, I was with Jaehyun yesterday when we saw the night sky. " He showed me several pictures that he took of the sky.

My eyes widened, " It's so pretty! "

I sighed, " Let's go tonight! " He said and my eyes lit up.

After the sun is set, both Jaehyun and Jieun also got up. We changed out of our pyjamas and went down for breakfast.

After we're done with our breakfast, we got to the lobby. Before long, we went to our first location which is the Teddy bear museum.

We were exploring when Seungkwan dragged a guy along, " Park Jieun, my friend here wants your number. "

I looked over at Jieun who seemed really awkward.

She was about to take his phone when someone reached his hand out and grabbed the phone instead.

Jaehyun's POV

" This is my number, contact me love. " I winked.

Seungkwan stared at me, looking mortified. " Lee Jaehyun, what was that? " He burst into laughter. As you know, Lee Seungkwan's laughter is funnier than anything.

I ended up laughing along with him.

When they finally left, I felt someone staring at me. I turned to see Jieun looking away. " Oh! I caught you Park Jieun!" I said.