7

Younghoon's POV

I went back to class and everyone were staring and murmuring about me. I sat back down and I took a deep breath. Since she wants me to be nicer to Jieun then I shall be.

" Do you still have that candy? " I asked and she nodded. She took the candy out of her bag and passed it to me.

I unwrapped it and ate it. " I thought you weren't a sweet tooth. " I smiled.

" I am now. " I said. She was smiling ear to ear, and I was still putting on an act.

Youngjin came back into the class and sat down.

I slammed the wrapper onto my desk. " Jieun, I shall tour you around the school later. " She smiled brightly and thanked me.

A few days passed and I was literally trying to be nicer to Jieun. Gradually, it became less and less of trying but more and more of a habit.

" Kim Younghoon! " Jieun squealed as I drew on her paper how I think she looks like. She was accusing me of drawing her in an ugly way.

Nope that's exactly how she look like.

It has been 10 days since Youngjin and I last talked. Not really sure what's up with her life now but i'm trying not to care since I'm in no position to do that.

" Lee Youngjin! Do you have your Chemistry textbook? I need it now! " That Jaehyun guy appeared again.

Instantly my mood was ruined.

Youngjin passed him her textbook. " Thanks. Love you. " He said as he ran off.

" Can he get anymore disgusting? " She said to Soyeon while gagging.

Jieun suddenly grabbed my hand, " Let me measure our hand size. " She placed her hand on top of mine and one of the guys have to see it at that moment.

He screamed, " Oh my god! Kim Younghoon, Park Jieun are you guys dating? " The class started cheering and I just stared at Youngjin who didn't even turn around.

" No! We're just friends! " Jieun said as she chuckled.

" Don't be shy! Just admit it! " The class cheered.

I pulled my hand away from Jieun and I walked out of the classroom.

Youngjin's POV

I heard the sound of Younghoon leaving his seat.

" Hey Park Jieun, are you perhaps in love with Kim Younghoon? " The class clown, Seungkwan asked. Jieun only kept quiet.

Clearly he doesn't show boundaries.

Even though he already has a girlfriend, he chose to play around with Jieun's feelings.

Ms Lee walked in. She scanned across the class, " Where is Kim Younghoon? " The class didn't know where he was.

" Maybe Jieun knows. " Everyone started teasing her and she called him but he didn't answer.

Ms Lee let out a sigh, " Guess I have to mark him as absent. " She was marking our attendance when Younghoon walked back in.

" Someone is only back when his girlfriend called him. " The class teased him and he didn't say a single word to deny that claim.