13

Youngjin's POV

The next morning, we were forced to wake up at 6:30AM for our breakfast. " I don't mind skipping breakfast. Just leave me. " I said. I was about to go back to bed when I felt someone lifting me up.

I opened my eyes to see Jaehyun's ugly face. I flinched and fell out of his arms. " That's scary. "

" Are you scared of height? " Younghoon asked.

" No i'm scared of Jaehyun's face. " Jieun burst into laughter and I looked over at Jaehyun who shot me his short middle finger again.

I walked over to the bathroom and washed up.

We got out of the room and went downstairs for breakfast. " Jieun and I will take the food first. No, i'm not leaving you alone with my sister or Younghoon. " Jaehyun pushed her away.

I chuckled, " I wouldn't be surprised if they end up together honestly. " Younghoon said and I agreed.

Younghoon grabbed my hand, " You're so cold. " He took both of my hands.

He took out a heat pad from his pocket and he grinned, " Thank god I prepared this. " He heat up the heat pad and warmed my hands up.

At that moment I felt like I was the luckiest girl.

" Youngjin! " I heard a familiar voice and I turned to see Soyeon running towards us with Wooseok beside her.

She gave me a hug from the back, " I haven't seen you in a day and I already missed having you around me! " She pouted.

" Pretty sure you'd pick Wooseok over me anytime. " I looked over at Wooseok who was blushing. Damn, he really is a very shy guy.

Just then, the 2 Js came back. " Oh it's you guys. Hi Wooseok, good to see you alive today after spending a day with So- " She went over and smacked Jaehyun.

" You know what? I officially announce that Lee Youngjin and Han Soyeon should never meet again. Seriously, the both of you have the strength of a boar. " He said as he massaged the spot that Soyeon hit.

He placed his food down, " Hey barbarian, you didn't wait for us. " He told Jieun, she just ignored him and continued eating.

" Let's go and get our food. " I told Younghoon and we went to get some food.

Jieun's POV

" Jieun, Jieun, Jieun, Ji- " I looked up and glared at him. What does he want? He have been so annoying ever since he started talking yesterday.

He cleared his throat as he adjusted his seat, " I have something, very important to tell you. " He stared into my eyes.

I waited for a few seconds, " I forgot. " He said.

I rolled my eyes, " Childish. " I murmured but he heard me saying it.

" At least I didn't attempt to steal someone's boyfriend. " He said and I placed my utensils on the table before looking up at him.

" If this is revenge for Youngjin then you should stop because I know that I still have feelings for Younghoon and it's not illegal for me to like him. " Jaehyun forced a smiled.

He placed his utensils down too, " Do you really like him or it's just a feeling of attraction? From what I see, you're not even that affected when the both of them show affection. "

I thought about it.

Not gonna lie, what he said is true.

I cleared my throat, " That's none of your business. "

" How is it none of my business? To remind you, you're trying to snatch my sister's boyfriend. " I ignored him and ate my food.

Just then, Youngjin and Younghoon came back laughing. " Do you feel it? " I furrowed my brows, looking really confused.

" Feel your heart breaking into million pieces when you see them together. " He asked me.

" Are you crazy? You'd probably break into million pieces if you continue annoying her. " Youngjin said and I agreed by nodding my head.

Jaehyun scoffed. After a while, Mr Park came, " We will be heading out in 15 minutes so please come down by then. " We nodded.

We went down to the lobby and there's a lot of people. As usual, guys were murmuring about me and girls were saying shit about me.

I got to admit, I might not be the prettiest but I'm rather pretty. As shameless as it sounds but i'm confident of my looks.

After the bus came, we got on and we headed out for our first activity. " The first activity we will be doing is scuba diving. " Mr Park said and many people groaned.

" Can we opt out? " Seungkwan asked and he shook his head.

I looked out of the window to see the beautiful scenery. I've never been to Jeju before honestly, didn't really get the chance to.

When we got off the bus, we walked over to the store in-charge of the scuba diving activity. " Please do not swim by yourself when you're underwater. You may also see some sea creatures like jellyfish but do not try to touch them. " I nod.

We changed into our swimming suits and we went down the sea slowly.

" It's so cold! " Jaehyun screamed.

" Childish. " I said and he glared at me.

When we went underwater, it was kinda hard for me. From breathing through my nose, I have to adapt to breathing through my mouth.

I ended up breathing in water at times.

I saw many beautiful fishes and they are all so vibrant coloured.

I had trouble swimming since i'm never really good at it so Jaehyun had to drag me along with him as he swim.

I was looking around at the fishes when I felt someone grabbed my wrist. I looked up to see the back view of Jaehyun as he swan towards the surface of the sea.

Once we are out, we quickly cover ourselves with towels. " Wow! That was so cool! " Jaehyun said.

" You're very good at swimming. What do you think of my daughter who's a professional s- " Someone came over to talk to Younghoon.

He cut him off, " I already have someone. " He grabbed Younjin's hand. The guy apologised and went off.

" Why didn't he asked me? I'm good at swimming too and i'm in need of a girlfriend. " Jaehyun asked and I chuckled.

Jaehyun turned to face me, " By the way, are you okay I saw you breathe in water a few times. " I nodded and he turned away.

Maybe Lee Jaehyun isn't that bad of a bastard.

28 Dec 2020