9

Youngjin's POV

I laid on my bed, staring at the ceiling.

Suddenly, an idea came to my mind. I ran over to the garden and pluck out one of my mom's flower. Without her seeing me, I ran back to my room.

I sat down on my chair and started to pluck the petals off. " I like him, I like him not, I like him, I like him not. " It continued on for 5 minutes.

" I like him. " I said and I stared at the naked flower.

" You know what, i'm going to use the tarot card reading. " I went online and searched for the most accurate tarot card reading app.

I downloaded it and apparently I have to think about that question and repeat it a few times before choosing a card by my intuition.

Do I like Kim Younghoon, do I like Kim Younghoon, do I like Kim Younghoon?

I repeated it a few times in my head before clicking onto a card by my instinct.

' The lovers. The lovers signifies perfect union, harmony, love and attraction. If you're asking about love, yes it will work out. You and your partner are a match made in heaven. '

Blood started rushing to my cheeks. " No way! " I said as I laughed by myself.

" Lee Young- " Sangyeon opened the door and he closed it back again.

Now that's embarrassing.

I threw the petals into the dustbin and went down to the living room. I sat on the couch, " Lee Youngjin. " Jaehyun kicked me.

" Stop breathing. Your breath stinks. " I took the cushion beside me and aimed his head.

" Goal! " I cheered and he point a middle finger at me. I cursed at him and we started arguing about who's middle finger is longer.

Sangyeon came down, " Shut up! "

I kicked Jaehyun, " It's all your fault. " He glared at me while I shot him a smile.

Suddenly I got a message.

' xx-xxx-xxxx: Hi! I'm Jieun, do you have time to meet? '

I furrowed my brows. I'm not even close to Jieun yet she wants to meet me. I'm pretty sure she messaged the wrong person.

' Me: Did you message the right person? '

' Jieun: Yeah. Youngjin right? '

I guess she didn't message the wrong person then.

' Jieun: I need your advice on something. '

I furrowed my brows. I guess I'm just going to meet her for a bit before making some excuses to leave. I wore my sweater over my current outfit and went to meet her at a cafe.

When I got to the cafe, I saw her. She waved to me with a bright smile on her face. I sat down opposite her, " Since you have brothers, I thought it would be a good idea to ask you. " She smiled.

What does it got to do with me having brothers?

" I'm getting something for my boyfriend but i'm not really sure what is good. Which of these do you think is best for him? " She passed her phone over.

I looked through the choices. There's hats, sweater, watch, shoes. " Sweater, probably? I heard there's superstition about giving watches and shoes to others as gifts. "

She nod with a smile. " Thank you so much, Youngjin! Let me get you a drink! " I shook my head, signalling to her that it's fine.

" Actually Jieun, I'm meeting someone after this so I need to go now. " She nod and smiled before waving me goodbye.

The moment I left the cafe, I let out a sigh of relief. It was so awkward in the cafe, I mean I don't even talk to her much.

Can't believe I travelled all the way to Hongdae just for a less than 5 minutes conversation.

Younghoon's POV

Beep, beep, beep.

I woke up because someone was calling me non-stop. I furrowed my brows as I pressed the accept button and I placed the phone on my ear.

" Hello? Younghoon? It's me, Jieun! " I heard her say from the other side of the call. I replied with an oh and she continued talking.

" There's this guy stalking me. Can you pretend to be my boyfriend? I'm at Hongdae. " I looked over at the time.

Honestly without looking at the time I would already know that I wouldn't want to go.

I let out a sigh, " I told you I like Youngjin. I don't want her to have the wrong idea. Look for Someone else instead. " I was about to hang up when she stopped me.

" Can you at least message me? I want to send it to him as proof that I actually have a boyfriend. " She pleaded.

I sighed, " Just ask your other friends to pretend to be your boyfriend. " I replied.

" I don't have other friends. " She replied.

I chuckled slightly, " That's real sad. "

She whined, " Just once! I promise I'd repay you for your contribution. " I groaned. I did not sign up for this.

" No. " I replied.

After I hang up the call, she kept calling me back. At one point I couldn't take it anymore, it's getting too annoying.

" The heck you want? " I raised my voice and I could sense that she was slightly startled.

I heard her crying, " I just wanted you to help me. I'm really scared. " I furrowed my brows. Is this woman serious right now? She's crying?

" Park Jieun are you seriously crying? " She sniffed.

I took a deep breath as I sat up, " Would you leave me alone and stop crying if I help you? " She stayed quiet for a while.

" I'm hangi- " She stopped me.

" Yes, I'll stop bother you. " She pleaded.

As much as I don't want to help her, she's my friend and my classmate. She did help me on various occasions too. " This is the only time I'd help you with such things. I don't want Youngjin to misunderstand. "

She agreed and kept thanking me.

" Okay, so what do you want me to say? "

27 Dec 2020

This chapter is honestly so shit but yeah

hello from 2021, hope you guys are happy, healthy and safe! :) keep hanging on and never give up!