35

Younghoon's POV

A few months passed and I'm here again at Youngjin's school but not because I want to surprise her. Instead, I'm here because she's graduating!

My friends and I decided to embarrass Youngjin on her graduation day so that's exactly what we did.

I wore a leopard print shirt with leopard print hat.

" Wow, Kim Younghoon! " Jaehyun said as he walked over with zebra shirt and pants.

He chuckled, " You're so underdressed. " I pursed my lips as I glared at him.

I looked around, all my friends are wearing full on animal prints but it's fine I think I look good just like that.

I walked into the hall and Wooseok nudged me, " I think everyone is staring at us. " I looked around and it's true.

" Have you seen what we're wearing? " I asked and we chuckled.

Let me paint for you guys a picture.

Imagine a group of people wearing full on animal prints walking in. Some of them wore hats that are animal inspired, for example Jieun wore a cheetah beanie and Soyeon wore a cow hat.

We walked over to the seats and we waited as the graduation ceremony began. When it's finally Youngjin's turn, I cheered so loudly that everyone looked over and all my friends disowned me.

She looked over at me and made a heart shape using her arms, causing the crowd to go wild and my friends to gag.

After the ceremony ended, Youngjin ran over to us with an awkward look. " Told you we will embarrass you! " Soyeon said.

" This is for you. " I handed her a rose that was in my pocket the entire time.

" Thanks! " She said as she gave me a hug.

" Why is it only one? " Soyeon asked.

Jaehyun chuckled, " Do you know who is his girlfriend? It's Les Youngjin and Lee Youngjin eat like a- " Youngjin smacked him on the head.

" What do I eat like? " She eyed him.

" Princess. " He shot her a smile.

Just as she turned around he said, " Princess that starved. " She turned around and kicked his shin causing his to groan in pain.

He looked over at me, " Do you regret dating her now? " I shook my head as I placed my arm around her shoulders.

" Do you regret dating Jaehyun now? " Youngjin asked Jieun and she eyed Jaehyun before nodding causing him to shot right up.

Jieun ruffled his hair, " But I don't regret dating Hyunjae. " She winked and we gagged.

I looked over at my watch, " I got to go now. My sister is literally making me run errands for her. " I looked over at Youngjin who was pouting.

" I'm sorry. " I ruffled her hair but she reassured me that it's okay. I bid goodbye to them and I ran off.

Not to run errands for my sister.

I took the cab to the place and I got off to see Sangyeon there. " Hey! " I said and he smiled slightly before turning his attention back to what needs to be done.

" Counting down! 5 more hours! " He screamed.

I bit my lips.

5 more hours.

Youngjin's POV

We walked around the streets and there's lots of street food which is surprising since it's only afternoon now.