12

Younghoon's POV

" Does Jaehyun have something for Jieun? " I asked Youngjin and she turned to look at them.

She chuckled, " I think it's more like he have something against Jieun. " I turned to look at them, they have been talking for a while now.

Youngjin cleared her throat, " I don't want to sound petty but the sweater. " Her voice trailed off as she stared at the sweater that I'm wearing.

" I'll remove it now. " She was about to stop me but I took off the sweater. As long as Youngjin doesn't like it and it's reasonable then I wouldn't do it. To me, that's just a form of respect to her.

When Jieun and Jaehyun finally comes back, Jieun stared at me. " Where's the sweater? " She asked. Jaehyun burst into laughter.

" Just give up already. " He nudged Jieun and she glared at him.

I looked over at Youngjin and I grabbed her hand, making sure that she gets assurance that I like her and not someone else.

She looked over at me and shot me a smile.

Jaehyun gagged, " Stop with that look, I'm about to puke. " I chuckled slightly as Youngjin shot him a middle finger.

" You look like barf yourself. " Jieun said and Jaehyun turned to face her.

He laughed with no emotion, " Is that supposed to be funny because I don't get it. " Youngjin and I held in our laughter while Jieun was at the verge of bursting.

After we are done with our meal, we walked over to the departure hall.

We looked at our seating arrangements, " I'm 27A. What are you Younghoon? " Jieun asked me.

I was about to reply when Jaehyun smirked, " I guess this is pure fate that you should back off because i'm 27B. " Jieun rolled her eyes as she ignored him.

Youngjin turned to face me, " I'm 27C. " She said and obviously I'm 27D.

I'm pretty sure for the next 1 to 2 hours till we reached Jeju, Jaehyun and Jieun would be bickering. Youngjin sat down and she took a lunchbox out of her bag, " What's that? " I asked.

" My elder brother made this for me. You can try some later, it's really good. " She said and I smiled.

Jaehyun took it out of his bag too, " Aren't you going to offer me? " Jieun asked and Jaehyun burst into laughter, he sounded really sarcastic though.

" Do I look like I like you? " He asked and Jieun rolled her eyes.

" You can take some of mine and ignore this bastard. " Youngjin told Jieun while glaring at Jaehyun.

Jaehyun shook his head with a straight face, " Some people are just too dumb to be taught. " Youngjin nudged him and I chuckled.

Seeing their interaction reminded me of how my brother and I used to interact before he went overseas. I rarely have the chance to see him now.

The plane took off and Youngjin started eating.

" You can take some. " Youngjin offered me and I took one. It's indeed really good.

After we landed in Jeju, we got off the plane and we're about to board the bus that the school booked. Jaehyun stretched his arms in the air, " The fresh air of Jeju. " He said.

" Funny how you said that while standing in front of the bus that's producing toxic gas. " Youngjin said.

" Funny how you scored worse than me for exams, smarty pants. " Jaehyun stuck his tongue out at her and Youngjin rolled her eyes.

We boarded the bus and I made sure Youngjin got the outside seat. " I wanted the window seat. " She pouted and I shook my head.

" If you sit on the outside, you have no where else to rest your head except for here. " I tapped my shoulder lightly and she cleared her throat.

She sat down and inched closer to me, " Even if I sit by the window, I would still choose to lay my head here. " She whispered before laying her head on my shoulder.

My heart started racing even faster.

" Lee Jaehyun, move! " I looked in front of me to see Jieun and Jaehyun bickering again.

Wouldn't be shock if love sparks honestly.

Jaehyun's POV

" Don't you understand? Ladies first? " I scoffed as I looked over at her.

" I do understand but where's the lady? " She glared at me and was ready to fight me.

In the end I did let her go first, I'm not that bad of a person. Honestly, I wouldn't even fight her if she didn't try to snatch Younghoon away.

Halfway through the bus ride, I looked over at Jieun who was looking rather uncomfortable. Unwillingly, I asked, " Are you okay? " She looked over at me as she placed her hand on her stomach.

" Let me guess, you're pregnant. " She looked at me with a questionable look on her face.

" I'm having motion sickness. " She said.

I nod, " How many months? " She rolled her eyes. I swear her eyeballs is gonna get stuck if she continues rolling it.

I remembered my mom packing some medication for Youngjin and I. As a good Samaritan, I turned over to Youngjin who was fast asleep, " Hey, where's the motion sickness medication? "

She looked at me half-awake, " What? " She asked again.

I took over her bag pack before rummaging through to find the medication for Jieun. " You're welcome. " I tossed it over to her.

She took a pill and I guess she felt better. " Thanks. " I pretended as if I didn't hear what she said.

When we got to the hotel, yes we stayed in hotels because guest houses are too limited for our entire group. " You will be sleeping in the same room as your group. " Mr Park said.

When we got up to our room, we realised it was two queen size beds. " I think our school food is going to be shit until we graduate. " Jieun said.

I looked at her in amusement, " Wow, the only thing I agree with you. " I applauded her but she wasn't impressed.

" Anyways, how are we gonna sleep? " Youngjin asked. I looked over at Younghoon, well more of glare.

" I know what you're thinking! Don't you dare think what you're thinking! " Younghoon looked at me with the what-did-i-do face, oh he knows what he's thinking.

Youngjin smacked my head, " I don't know what you think he's thinking but what you're thinking is probably wrong so stop thinking about what he's thinking. "

" Am I dating a rapper? " Younghoon asked.

" No you're dating a wrapper. Those that people discard. " She smacked me on the head again.

Jieun rolled her eyes, " I'm taking this bed. "

" Party pooper. " I said and she rolled her eyes again.

I laid on the other bed and I pat on the empty spot beside me,

" Don't be shy, come here Younghoon. "

28 Dec 2020