21

Youngjin's POV

I placed my chin on the desk as I moved my eyes to look at Younghoon who's sitting before me. " I don't understand this. " I said softly.

He looked up and I pushed my book slowly over to him. Younghoon looked at the question briefly before explaining to me the question.

I groaned, " But it's so hard. "

He ruffled my hair slightly, " Don't worry. Just practise more and you'd get it. " I nod slightly as I referred to his workings while I do the questions.

" What's the answer? " I asked emotionlessly.

" 3.679. " He replied.

My eyes wandered over to my answer and instantly, I sat straight up as I looked over at Younghoon with a wide smile on my face. I smacked his hand several times, " I got the answer! " I said loud enough for the both of us to hear.

" See, you can do it! " He pinched my cheek.

I looked back at the book and my smile faded.

It's another question that I can't do. I gently tap the back of his hand, " I can't do this again. " I bit my lips.

He pulled the book over and explained to me again.

I sighed, " I'm sorry. " I said.

Younghoon furrowed his brows, " Sorry for what? "

" I must be bother your study session with all the questions that I don't know. " He flicked my forehead and I wanted to wince in pain so badly but we're in the library.

I held in the pain, " I'm more than willing to help you. " He said and I smiled.

He motioned me to get closer, so I leaned over. Younghoon whispered into my ear, " I actually studied yesterday so that I can explain to you. " He winked.

I blushed slightly. He placed his hand on the table and he gripped my hand. He started frowning, " Why is your hand so cold? " I raised my brows.

I mean we're in the library and it's cold but I'm-

" Wear this. " He insist.

He passed his jacket over to me and I put it on. " I prepared this for you because it has my name on it so guys will get the hint and repel. " He smiled proudly.

" Wow, is this how a smart kid thinks? " I said as I looked at him in amusement.

If I'm a guy, I wouldn't even think of bringing a sweater for my girlfriend. I'd probably assume she has her own sweater.

We continued studying and I continued asking him questions that I don't know how to do.

He tapped his fingers against the table slightly and I sat up, yawning. " I didn't know I slept. " I stretched my arms in the air.

" It's 6pm, we should leave now. " I nod as I packed all my books and stationeries into my bag.

Younghoon stood up and grabbed my bag as we walked out of the library. " Good job. " He said out of sudden and I looked up to look at him.

" That's so sudden. " I said.

" Research shows that such compliments everyday will make you believe that you're doing well. Subconsciously, you'd end up doing well. " I nod in amusement.

My eyes lit up as I looked over at him, " So it's like manifestation? " He nod.

" Oh yeah. My mom asked if you want to come over for dinner today. " He scratched the back of his neck as he blushed.