22

Younghoon's POV

We're now walking to my house and my heart is racing so quickly. I hope my mom isn't going to be that creepy mother who sucks all the information out of my girlfriend.

" Just ignore my mom if she ask anything that's too personal. " I told Youngjin and she smiled with a nod.

I entered my house with Youngjin behind me.

My mom eyed me, " Younghoon- " She saw Youngjin and instantly her expression changed.

She smiled brightly as she walked over to Youngjin, " Oh my! You must be Youngjin! You're so sweet looking! " She chuckled.

Youngjin smiled, " Thank you! You too! "

" Kim Younghoon, your box- " Her eyes widened as she held onto my, well boxers in her hand.

My sister cleared her throat before walking back into the room. Minutes later, she walked out with another mask on. " You must be Youngjin! "

Youngjin smiled, " Poor you. Let me tell you all about Younghoon! " My eyes widened as she dragged Youngjin away.

Youngjin's POV

" And this is baby Younghoon sitting in a pail! " His sister said and we burst out laughing together.

I looked over at Younghoon who's pouting. She continued flipping through the album and I stopped her, " Were you from our school too? " She nod.

My eyes glanced through the picture, " Oh! You know Lee Sangyeon? " She nod.

" We called him Miss Sangyeon because he dressed up as a girl and won the competition for our class. " She chuckled just thinking about it.

" Wait, you know him too? " I nod.

I point at Sangyeon in the picture, " He's my brother. " She raised her brows, looking extremely surprised.

" Wow! How's he now? " She asked.

I smiled, " Still the old Sangyeon. " I replied.

She chuckled slightly, " When you get home, maybe you can ask him if he remembers Kim Seohyun. " She smiled and I nod.

" Oh! Dinner's ready, let's go. " She held onto my hand and brought me to the dining room where I sat opposite her, beside Younghoon.

We started eating and god, it's so awkward.

His mom smiled, " Don't be shy! " She took a whole lot of food for me and I smiled brightly while thanking her.

" So did you enjoy the chocolates? " She asked.

I thought for a moment, " When you had period, Younghoon bought chocolates for you. " I raised my brows the moment I remembered that.

I nod, " Yeah! It was really good. " His mom eyed him.

" Younghoon never did this for anyone so I already knew about your existence since then. " I pursed my lips as I looked down at my rice.

" But thanks to you, our Younghoon warmed up really quickly. " She smiled.

I shook my head, " It's not just me though. There's other people who helped him adapt to the new school. "

She chuckled, " But you're different and I know how it's like to have a crush on someone. That heart-throbbing moment. " She said placing her hands over heart and I chuckled.

Younghoon looked over at me, " Mom, you're making Youngjin awkward. " I shook my head.

Seohyun placed her utensils down as she rest her chin on her hand, " I'm really curious. How did you guys start dating? " She smirked.

I blushed, " I initiated it first. " Younghoon said.

" No way! Kim Younghoon, you initiated it? " She looked over at me for a confirmation and I nod.

" Hey, I'm a very romantic partner. " He smiled proudly and Seohyun gagged.

After dinner, Younghoon was asked to send me home and he did. We were on the bus when I felt a weight on my shoulder.

I looked over to see Younghoon sleeping on my shoulder and I sneaked a smile. I took my phone out and snapped a picture of him.

Cute.

I kept my phone back into my bag while we stayed like this throughout the ride. When I got to my stop, I woke him up and we got off.

The walk to my home was rather quiet.

He grabbed onto my hand, " I hope my family didn't make you awkward. " I shook my head, reassuring him that I don't feel awkward.

" Your family is great! They are such fun people. " I said with a grin and he smiled.

" Good because they are going to be your family soon. " I blushed as I looked away.

We reached my house and I was about to go in when he grabbed onto my wrist, holding me back. " I've been wanting to do this for a long time but I don't know how. " I said.

Before he could react, I tiptoed slightly and peck him on the lips before running into my house. I don't know where I got the courage from but my heart is about to burst.

I ran into the house and locked the gates.

I quickly ran into my house and ran up to my room.

I placed my hands over my lips and started squealing like mad alone. " Shut the f- " Jaehyun pushed opened the door as he glared at me.

" Let me guess, you lost your first kiss? " I blushed as I shook my head.

He scoffed, " Been there, done that. " He said proudly while I rolled my eyes.

" How did it happened? " He asked, closing the door behind him as he leaned against the wall right next to where I was.

My face started flushing, " Literally just. We were outside the gates and I don't know how or where did I get the courage from but I,  you know before running into the house. "

Jaehyun's face turned pale, " Dude, are you freaking serious? You kissed outside the gates? " My smile faded as I nod.

He slammed his hand against his forehead as he walked back and forth. " You're crazy. How can you forget? " I furrowed my brows.

" What? " I questioned him.

Jaehyun sighed as he looked up at me, " Did you forget there is a CCTV camera on the gates? Dad usually assess it! " My eyes widened.

My parents can never know that I'm dating at this age. Especially because my studies isn't the best or anywhere near the best.

" W-What should I do? " I asked, stuttering.

Jaehyun ruffled his hair.

" I'll try to delete the footage from his phone. "

17 Jan 2021

Sorry y'all, I would publish a chapter yesterday but I was rushing my project. This chapter isn't exactly good because I was rushing to post something but I hope y'all will enjoy it!