Tomorrow, you will regret that you will even born Bela!
But I will not let you die, I promise, I will crumble you piece by piece!
And you will beg me to kill you!

The night was a touture for Nakul but when he woke up it was the day of Wedding!
The Day to execute his plan.!

Driving his Porsche, He entered the resort and without grabbing much attention from his relatives, his drunk eyes were searching for one excuse of the girl who had deceived him in the worst way possible!

He looked for her everywhere but then his eyes settled on a Balcony!

And his whole body Froze!
He wanted to vomit!
He felt disgusted with scene in front of his eyes!

Whereas Bela was going through different emotions all together without a hint what Trap had been laid for her!

She was happy that finally Her baby sister was going to get married to her love today!

Flash Back

Bela's pov

Time passed so quickly!
It feels as if it was yesterday when my Suhani was a small, carefree bird who used to roam around me for her each and every wishes.

And today, she is all ready to leave me behind and start a new life with Avyan!

Today is their The Day!
The day of Wedding!

And I am happy for both of them.
I know I will be left alone after she joins her new family but I can't complain now!

It was her chance at Happiness and I would never take that away from her.
So, might as well say our goodbyes with a happy face.

And it's not like I am not going to meet her, I can meet her when ever and where ever I wish to.
Yes, this was my condition for letting that annoying Avyan marry my baby girl.

I literally warned him that if he ever tried to separate us, I will break his bones and make sure that he stays at the Hospital!

Silly!
I know, but what can I do?
She is only family that I have!
Call me selfish but I want her in my life!
Also, I know Avyan is the one for her!
And her baby needs the Father, of course!

Any ways, enough of my emotional talks.
Let's go see what's happening with the arrangements.

The ceremony was organised at on the Famous Farm house slash resort of the Trehans.

Obviously, that mighty Hulk Trehan wanted the best for his brother and he could not settle down with anything lesser than this.
He knew I could not afford the Hotel and I expressed my concerns but he just cut me off saying that I should not bother!

However, I am internally thankful that he prohibited Media from attending the ceremony.
I know Suhani would not be comfortable in front of so many cameras.
Even I feel so suffocated in front of so many hungry cameras and reporters and their non stop stupid interrogation.

Music was playing, guests were chirping drinking champaign, everything looked perfect but I don't know why I am nervous today.

Nothing can not go wrong bela! - i chanted in my mind

And went to see my baby sister if she was ready or not. I was walking towards the room when suddenly I was pulled harshly and then I found myself pinned on a wall and this place looked like some kind of balcony.

What...but my words died when I saw Dr. Avinash Batra!

I told you to come to me Bela, didn't I? - he pressed his nails on my arms and I closed my eyes to refrain a cry