𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖚𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕻𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙

Start from the beginning

We stopped in her tracks as Bonnie spoke, "I mean, what kind of future could you have had with him, even if he stayed?" 

A banner then fell that said 'The Promise of Your Future' "Did you just--" I started, but Bonnie cut me off. 

"No, I swear," Bonnie said. Elena sighed and walked away, annoyed with what Bonnie had said. 

****

I was walking outside with Elena when we saw Stefan sitting on a table. "Hi," He said when we walked up to him, "We need to talk. Both of you."

****

Elena, Stefan, and I sat next to each other. Stefan told about how another person was killed and neither Damon or him did it, so that means a new vampire is in town. "So, you have no idea who it could be?" Elena asked. I'm thinking it was Logan, I swear he was dead and then he just came back. 

Stefan nodded, "None. But it must be somebody new, because leaving a body like that, they're either sloppy, or trying to send a message."

"And you're sure it's not Damon?" I asked to clarify. 

"Well, I'm never sure about Damon, but he's been trying to keep a low profile lately, so it just doesn't make any sense to me," Stefan explained. 

"So what are you gonna do?" Elena asked. 

"Damon's tracking them right now," Stefan said. I felt my phone ring in my pocket. I took it out and looked at the caller, speaking of the devil. 

"I'll be right back, guys," I told them as I went to answer the call. 

"What?" I spoke into the phone. 

"No 'Hello, Damon. How are you doing?' " 

"No, what do you want?" I asked him. 

"So mean. Anyways, I need your help tracking a vampire. Meet me at the front of the school."

"What if I say no?" 

"Too bad. I'm already here."

"Fine. But you owe me." 

****

I was holding a compass in my hand and the hand in the compass would wiggle and then stay still. I was on a call with Damon for whatever reason. "So what do I do now?" I asked him. 

"Just wait. I'll be there in a minute."

"Can you hurry? I have things to do."

"You can give me that," Damon said, harshly as he appeared behind me and I gasped. I hung up the phone and turned around. I held up the compass for him to grab to which he did. 

"So why did you need me to do this?" I asked. 

"Because I interfere with the signal," He explained and turned around to look at the building that was behind him. 

I sighed, "Can I go now? This has blown, like, half my day."

"Fine. Go home," he told me, looking back at me. 

I groaned, "Well, now, I'm gonna do it." That felt like reverse psychology. 

"You make no sense. Come on," he told me as we started walking to the stairs that lead up to a door. He put the compass in his pocket and opened the door. The room was dark and the only thing lighting it was a dim light. It was covered in boxes and storage stuff. I saw Logan "Scum" Fell come around the corner and shoot at us. He got me one in the leg and multiple times at Damon. We both groaned in pain as I tried to keep pressure on my wound.