"Hey, what are you looking for?" The boy asked,

"Epinephrine. I need epinephrine." She told them, soon turning around with several red spots of her face.

Sighing, Helena helped her look to the cart as George asked. "What happened to you?"

"I'm an adult child of an alcoholic, is what happened to me. I have boundary issues. And now I have a rash covering my entire body." The girl explained as Helena grabbed the epinephrine shot.

"She ate the eggs Mer made her, even though she allergic." Helena told her friend, putting on some gloves. "Give me your arm."

The girl administered the shot as the intern rambled. "I'm codependent, my throat is closing up... ouch. And now my arm hurts. Thanks." She told the resident.

"And that is why you don't eat stuff you're allergic to." Helena sighed.

"Oh, and thank you guys for letting me crash on your couch last night."

Suddenly, Callie appeared behind George, a little cardigan in her hand. "You didn't tell your mom that we broke up?" She asked, clearly mad.

"What?!" George answered, clearly flustered.

"Your mom is making us baby clothes because she thinks we're still trying to get pregnant, because she thinks we're still married, because she thinks you're still the kind of guy who would never cheat on his wife." At that, Helena and Lexie shared a look. "Hand stitched unisex baby clothes! They're yellow and green and... go up to toddler sizes!" Callie threw the pile of clothes at George. "And she's waiting for you in the lobby." As Callie stormed out, she greeted Helena. "Morning, Lena."

"Morning, Calls." She greeted back, soon turning to George. "You didn't tell your mom you and Callie broke up?" As she spoke, her eyes fell on the baby clothes, which she grabbed to look at.

"We're... we're catholic! Which means divorce isn't an option." George argued, his voice high pitched.

"Oh, these are so cute!" Helena's heart melted as she looked at the clothes. Suddenly, she shook her head, handing them back to George. "Ok, no more baby clothes or I'll get baby fever." She turned to leave, forcing herself to ignore the adorable little pieces of clothing. "Oh, and good luck with your mom!"

——

Helena stood outside a trauma room, fidgeting nervously as she looked through the window. Bailey's son was inside, being examined after being crushed under a book shelf. Even from outside the room, Helena could hear the baby cry, her heart hurting at the sound of the baby she had babysat a few times in pain.

"What happened?" George asked, bolting down the hallway to stop by the group.

"He got crushed under a bookshelf." Izzie told him, looking from the window.

"Multiple rib fractures." Cristina explained.

"Might have dropped a lung." Alex added, giving turn to Meredith.

"They're afraid there might be damage to the heart." At all that, Helena closed her eyes, taking a hand to her chest to rub it in circular motions.