chapter 165: a fun training session!

Start from the beginning

"so whats the plan?" koji asks, "well i personally think we should wait." you say, "sounds good." kyoka nods. the other three duck down out of sight from the street, while you keep watch. you faintly hear them whispering, but before you can confront them, you see another team approaching. "right in front of us." you say before activating your HUDs heat vision. "definitely shoji, along with two others. both with pretty standard body types, average height, and i think one is female." you add. "then lets go!" before you can argue, eijiro jumps off the rooftop and lands with his unbreakable form. "guess were going!" you pick up the other two and jump after him. 

by the time you catch up with him, he is already engaged with the other team. you activate your HUD, and immediately recognize them. shoji, sero, and mina. "anima, rats! earphone jack, make sure nobody sneaks up on us! red riot, you brawl! im gonna stay at range!" you bark out the orders in quick succession, and everyone does as they are told. within minutes, the other team is on the ground. "earphone jack, anyone hear us?" you ask patiently, "not yet. katsuki is fighting somewhere though." she answers. "perfect. lets stay on ground level for now. koji, can your rats find us somewhere to hide?" you turn, only to see koji and eijiro missing. "koji? eijiro? here did you two go?!" you ask loudly. "they didnt walk away. i would have heard them. besides, take a look. mina, shoji, and sero are gone too." you look and she is correct. "could anyone in class have been quiet enough for you to miss them?" you ask urgently, "there are a couple options. they either moved in sync with our talking, they were somehow silent, or they flew." she answers. "that limits it down to tokoyami, maybe izuku, tsuyu possibly, or a villain." you sigh. "none of those could have happened though. none of them made a sound, not even something knocking one of them out. they just vanished." she seems confused, but strangely calm. "the only people that could possibly do that are kurogiri, who i think is dead, or warp." you say, feeling adrenaline rush into your system. "lets just keep going with the test, im sure we will find them." she shrugs.

after splitting up, you and kyoka search nearby buildings for any sign of them. you turn up empty handed, so you attempt to connect to kyokas communicator through your HUD. "kyoka? you there?" you are met with muffled screams, before a sudden disconnect. "shit..." you run outside and shoot three short overblasts into the sky, followed by three long, ending with three more short. 'best jeanist better fucking know morse code!' you overclock x70 and look through all the surrounding buildings, only to find her still missing. 'she vanished too...but how?!' you think frustratedly. after another hour of searching for anyone at all, you come up empty handed. 'this is really fucking bad!' you start running towards the exit to inform best jeanist, only to be cut off by an ice wall. "took you long enough." you see shoto standing at the gate, making huge ice walls to cut off all escapes. after only a few moments, your trapped in an icy arena. "what the hell is happening shoto?!" you ask, "just following orders." he starts walking backwards until he hits the ice, and then stomps. "what are you doing, shoto? because i know you arent helping the damn villains." you say.

out of nowhere, you feel your left leg start to burn. you look down to see the entire pant leg melted off, taking some of your flesh with it. "that makes no sense..." you start scanning the arena, looking for mina. 'she wasnt with shoto, why are they working together?!' you ask yourself. "time to reveal the true nature of your assignment, i suppose." you hear best jeanist announce over the speakers. "in this day and age, villains too strong to be defeated roam the streets. after losing all might ant anti-matter, we must find a new way to defeat them. take this as your first step. your one and only goal, is to defeat (y/n) by any means neccessary." he explains. 'so im the villain...i guess ill show them how scary they can be!' you start developing a insane grin, and pull your hood down to reveal it. "so, heroes, you think a puny ice arena can beat me?!" you ask loudly. with a single stomp, you are able to send cracks throughout it, and with a second you shatter the whole thing. "attack!" shoto yells frantically. you see your classmates surrounding you, so you decide to embrace the part even more. you point you arm towards shoto, the closest person, and start shouting. "another step and this one dies! you know my power!" you announce. nobody listens, so you are forced to follow through. using a overblast x50, you send him solidly into the wall, knocked out. "you doubt me?! next one to go will be this one!" you point your palm at tsuyu and everyone stops. "so, i take it she is important to your plan? or is she just your friend?" you taunt. "the plan will work, even if im knocked o-" before tsuyu can finish her sentence, your blast her as well. "nobody is going to get mercy. you will all die at my hand!" as you scream, everyone seems terrified. you take the opportunity to attack. sato, koji, shinso, tetsutetsu, and sero go down first. followed closely by momo, shoji, and tokoyami. "stop it, (y/n)!" ochako cries. you turn to her, and she freezes up. within a moment, you are holding her in the air by her neck. "ochako uraraka. a hero for her family, huh? how admirable. it would be such a shame to see her life cut short, wouldnt it...izuku midoriya?" you stare at him, and he nods. "now then, you dont want your little girlfriend hurt, right? come over here, without your quirk, and sit on the ground." you demand. you notice your hand get wet, and see ochako silently crying. "hey, its an act, okay? is there by any chance a way to use the internet with my HUD?" you ask in a hushed tone. you feel her nod weakly, and you search for the sound effect you want. as soon as izuku reaches you, he sits down on his knees. you walk back a few feet, and hold ochako with her back to him. "play dead, youll know when." you whisper. "ah, what a shame...im a liar." a horrible sound of crunching and cracking fills the air, before you drop ochako into a lifeless heap. izuku looks dead, his eyes are blank, and his face is like a skeleton. "no...no,no,no! NO!" he screams in despair. "so...hero. when met with despair at heartbreak, how will you react?!" you ask maniacally. "stop it, (l/n)! that is enough!" best jeanist starts running towards you. you run at him as fast as you can, and whisper in his ear. "she is fine. how little faith do you have in me? play dead now." you toss him over next to shoto, and he slumps to the ground. "nobody to save you now!" you turn to izuku and see him start rising into the air. "you killed her..." he says angrily. "dammit deku! now?!" katsuki yells angrily, "one for all: generations." izuku says calmly. what seem to be black ropes burst out from all over his body and coat his arms, followed by all for one tendrils bursting from his fingertips. "what the hell?!" you ask in surprise, "you will pay..." izuku starts to wobble slightly, however disappears in a green flash. before you can react, your hit with a massive force in the chest. "stop it deku! his quirk doesnt give him defense!" eijiro shouts, "ochako didnt have any defense either." he argues, "im...not going to lose." you say while standing back up. "you cant win!" tooru screams in horror. 

you glare at izuku, and he disappears again. the instant he does, you cross your arms and try to use the forcefield like at the sports festival. nothing happens, and he crunches through both your arms like twigs. "im going to kill you!" izuku screams in range. he clutches both sides of your head, and you feel your vision become hazy. "i will...win." with your arms limp at your sides, you pump as much energy through them as possible. you are launched into the sky, and izuku immediately starts chasing after you. "thats enough midoriya!" aizawa starts shouting from the ground, but izuku ignores him. he grabs your neck, and looks you dead in the eyes. "you arent afraid." he says in surprise, still suspended in the sky. "i got nothing to lose. all you would get from killing me, is kyokas tears and guilt. so much guilt." you tell him honestly, "but...you killed ochako!" he sobs, "i know. so what is it? kill me, or let me live?" you ask him. he doesnt respond, but drops you like a doll to the ground. you watch him crouch down next to ochako, and see his tears flooding out. "i love you." he hugs her and much to his surprise, she hugs back. he pulls back and looks at her teary eyes. "your alive..?" he asks hesitantly, as if afraid he is dreaming. "yeah." she confirms. the last thing you see before passing out, is izuku whip his head towards you, guilt etched across his face. "(y/n)!" you hear him shout, followed by nothing.