27) The provisional license exam, Part 1

Start from the beginning

Shoto: In fact, I didn't see you on the exam.

Inasa: Oh, you are the son of Endeavor, aren't you? I am delighted to meet you and your sister! Endeavor is my favorite hero ever!

Shoka: Thanks! Dad is always happy to know that he is appreciated, even though he always says: -

Inasa, Shoka and Shoto: A true hero never pays attention to popularity but only to its usefulness!

Shoto: Even his motto by heart? Are you a real fan, huh?

Inasa: Always been and always will be!

Shoka: Well, it was nice to meet you Inasa.

Inasa: Equally! Bye everyone.

Class 1A has therefore spread over the whole territory. Most remained in the group but some, including Katsuki, Shoto, Katsumi, Denki and Eijiro, went in a separate group. As soon as the horn sounded, class 1A was attacked by all classes close to them. We then move to the stands where we find Shouta and Emi Fukukado (Ms Jokes).

Emi: Hey Shouta, didn't you warn your class about the so-called "UA hunt"?

Shouta: If they want to survive out there they have to fend for themselves. Since the UA Sports Festival is on a par with the Olympics in worldwide visualization, pretty much everyone in here knows my students' quirks but they're not as complete idiots as they seem. Knowing them, they will get away with it.

Emi: Hey, do you want to go on a date later?

Shouta: No, shut up.

Let's go back with class 1A.

The class had been completely divided due to a earth attack by a Ketsubustu student, Yo Shindo.

Izumi: Damn, where are the others?

Ochako: I have no idea.

Hanta: I would say that we should care more about the four of us than the others.

Tenya: He's not wrong tho. There are still 96 places. Who knows who got the first 4 place.

Meanwhile, with the group of Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto, Eijiro and Denki.

Denki: That's not fair, you've all been through but me!

Eijiro: Sorry Denkibro.

Katsiki: Stop whining, fag, and start acting like a man every now and then!

Denki: But that's not fair!

Back with Izumi, Tenya, Hanta and Ochako.

Izumi: We will never know.

Suddenly all 4 noticed that they were almost surrounded by all the students from the other schools.

Izumi: Well, we kind of have to run away for now!

The 4 then started running to the opposite side of where all the other addicts were. A few minutes then passed in which nothing exciting happened (Yeah, I don't know how to do this arc very well) before the whole class 1A noticed a large beam of light.

1A Thoughts: Aoyama!

Everyone then started running towards the beam of light, interpreting it as a meeting point.

As soon as they arrived, class 1A noticed all their mates in difficulty and started helping them. More and more pupils of class 1A were passing and fewer and fewer opposing classes were around to attack the UA class.

After a few minutes a scream was heard.

Denki: I passed too!

All the classes then turned to the sound of a horn. The end test horn.

Examiner: Well ... Everyone who could pass has passed ... * Yawn * ... Anyone who has passed can go to the waiting room.

All 100 who have passed are then in the waiting room and, after the amazement of all class 1A but not of you readers, all class 1A of the UA was present.

Mina: YAY, we all passed!

Shoto: I'm not really surprised that much.

Katsumi: Yeah, me neither.

Denki: You assholes have abandoned me!

Katsuki: You have to learn to live alone, princess.

Examiner: Well, now * Yawn * ... the second part of the exam ...

Suddenly the whole city in the center of the arena exploded. Buildings began to fall and screams rose.

Examiner: There has been an attack by some villains. Save the civilians.

All the students with quirks suitable for saving lives, such as earth control, gravity canceling, and such quirks, rushed to help, while all the students with healing quirks created a refuge for all civilians. Izumi was jumping from building to building, rescuing as many people as possible, then giving them to comrades with speed quirks like Tenya who carried civilians to the camp. Everything was fine for about ten minutes until... Yes I'm speedrunning this story arc because I havo nothing really good to insert.

Examiner: Phase 2 * Yawn * ... of the exam. As you know the city ... It was attacked by villains ... Defend the civilians * Yawn * ... from them.

Suddenly a wall a hundred meters away from the civilian shelter.

???: Look how I had to dress to play the part of the villain.

Ignore the small one.

-

Suddenly many other people dressed similarly, a shadow wyvern, a shadow baryonyx, a giant shadow bird and a giant shadow snake appeared behind the villain (Who knows who it will be).

Shade: Well. I am the villain Shade. And I'm here to kill you all, Heroes.