Chapter 14, "See ya there"

Start from the beginning

"Well I'm leaving now, so see ya," I said, leaving the room.

I walked to the parking lot to find Nicole's red Beamer parked crookedly.

"Hey," I said, getting in on the passengers side.

"You look fucking hot," she beamed.

I looked over at what she was wearing. She had on a black plaid skirt with some heel boots and a white flannel shirt.

"You look good too," I boosted.

She smiled before driving off to Chase's house. We talked about how her and Vinnie are getting closer but he still hasn't made a move yet.

I had to talk to him because there's no way my best friend was going to be sitting around waiting on a guy, especially him.

When we pulled up the guys were setting up some beer pubs all around the house.

"Hey baby," I said, pecking Chase on the lips. I could tell he was already drunk.

He kissed me back before pulling me away to check out my outfit. I smiled doing a little 360 spin for him.

"Holy shit, I'm about to bust," he smirked.

"No," I laughed.

"You look great as always," he smiled.

I smiled, placing my fingers between his.

"You look good too," I said looking down at his half naked body covered in tattoos. "Where's your shirt?"

"I'm not wearing one."

"I clearly see that."

"No baby, I'm not wearing one, like all night."

"Yes you are, you're not being shirtless around all these damn females," I snapped.

"But I'm going to be with you all night."

"It doesn't matter, you can put on a damn shirt."

"I really can't," he sighed.

"Chase.." I frowned.

He scooted my body backwards onto him.

"Fine, I don't care, but you better not leave my side," I threatened.

"I won't," he smiled, kissing my neck.

I rested my back on his chest as my stomach held our hands.

"Um Emily, we have work to be done.. I need him," Vinnie called out.

"So do I," I shrugged.

"I'll be back," Chase chuckled.

2 hours later...

So the party was jumping and the house was already completely full.

Jake showed up about 30 minutes ago with his other jock friends while I was with mine.

"Pass the bottle," I insisted.

"No," Chase babied.

"How are you already drunk?"

"How are you not?" He cooed.

I rolled my eyes taking a sip of the hard liquor. Didn't really affect me.

"Let's play truth or dare bitches," Cole yelled.

Everyone laughed and went back and forth about it but we soon agreed.

"Okay I'll go first," Nicole volunteered.

"Truth or dare?" Cole asked.

"Dare," she grinned.

"I dare you to make out with anybody in this circle and it can't be Emily."

"Shit," she frowned. It wasn't long before she planted her lips heavily on to Vinnie's causing him to be completely shocked.

"Holy shit," I laughed.

"Emily, truth or dare?" She asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to give Chase a dance or something," she snickered.

I shrugged my shoulders, standing up. I grabbed his hand so he could follow me into the middle of the room.

I stood in front of him, wiggling down and touching my feet. I raised up seductively, turning to face him. I gave him a small kiss, placing my hand on his chest. I rubbed down the middle of his body slowly as I lowered to the ground in front of him.

I looked up into his green eyes as he smiled at me. I rose up going behind him. I rubbed down his tattooed torso, and past his belt buckled as his head groaned back in pleasure.

"Okay I think that's enough," Vinnie interrupted.

"You know if you guys are ever down for a threesome, I'd be more than happy to join," Cole laughed.

"Whooo," I heard the jocks shout. They must've been watching.

"Fuck off," Chase laughed as we sat back down.

I looked over in their direction to find Jakes eyes completely staring into mine. I quickly looked away ruining the tension between us.

"Who's next?" Chase asked.

I looked back over to where Jake was and he was gone. I kept looking over occasionally and he still hadn't returned.

"I'll be right back," I said, getting up and walking to the kitchen.

Sure enough as soon as I turned the corner I found Jake with his tongue in some girls mouth.

"Yeah that's enough," I said, folding my arms.

"It's not," Jake smirked.

The girl gave me an intense eye roll causing me to walk away angered. I wanted to turn around and beat her ass but I had no reason.. or did I?

"You okay?" Chase asked as I sat back down.

"Yeah baby, are you okay?"

"Nope, I'm fucking wasted," he laughed.

I rested his head on my lap as his eyes closed. He looked so peaceful and fragile. I ran my hands through his deep black hair causing him to quickly fall asleep.

I finished drinking with Nicole, Cole and Vinnie until they soon passed out also. The house was clearing out little by little bit there was still a lot of people there.

I quietly raised up trying not to wake Chase. I walked upstairs to go to the bathroom but every room was occupied.