Everyone was a little frustrated at tendo but quickly realized hinata was panicking. "I-its oki tendo" hinata said softly holding his shirt. Tendo turned around and hugged him. "Kuroo told me what happened" he said quietly enough so no one heard. Kyoya helped dissipate the crowd by reminding them they needed to pack. Hinata hugged him after tendo left to pack too.

Kyoya was shocked but hugged him back nonetheless. "C-can you help me pack" hinata said crying softly. "Yeah I got you little man cmon" kyoya said putting on a smile. Hinata followed him to the room and they helped each other pack. "Hey here put your number in my phone. I wanna take you on a date sometime" he said still smiling. Hinata blushed a bit but silently put his number in.

He took a picture of hinata and set his contact name to Tiny giant. Hinata saw it and teared up a bit. "Woah im sorry I'll change it I didn't mean to make you sad" kyoya said freaking out. "N-no its just...I want to be the next tiny giant" hinata said hugging him tight. Kyoya smiled and hugged him back. "You are the new tiny giant I've seen you play you're absolutely amazing" kyoya said quietly still holding the boy.

Hinata blushed hard and let go. "You've definitely earned a date now" he said giggling a bit. Kyoya smiled at him. "I think I've earned your hand in marriage" he joked getting on one knee. Hinata blushed and forced him to stand up. "Don't joke like that buttface" he said making kyoya chuckle. He moved right next to hinatas ear. "What if I wasn't joking" he whispered making hinatas knees jelly.

He quickly hid his face in his hands making kyoya laugh loudly. "Don't worry bubs I'll wait until we're older then I'll marry you" he said moving hinatas hands slowly. He kissed hinatas cheek and winked at him. "S-stop that buttface" hinata protested giggling and blushing. They hugged again before hinata had to leave. He went to go say goodbye to all the friends he came with.

As he walked up to the busses everyone wore sad expressions. "Shoyo are you oki? Kuroo told us..."bokuto said looking down sadly. Hinata was livid with kuroo. He had no right to tell them his business like that. "I'm fine thank you bokuto-san" hinata smiled softly and hugged bokuto. "You have my number I can always get you whatever you need" akaashi winked at hinata.

He went around saying goodbye to everyone and promising them dates and sleepovers. Kyoya and his team were shocked to hear how many people were in love with the little crow. "Oki guys we gotta go well hang out soon don't worry" kuroo said when hinata was done with his goodbyes. Once hinata and kuroo were in the car hinata was seething with anger. They all noticed it.

Kuroo went to hold hinatas hand and he just moved away from him silently. "Wh-" "you had no right to tell them... that was none of their business unless I say it is" hinata snapped at him before just looking out the window letting tears fall silently. Kuroos moms are also pissed at him for telling personal info like that. Kuroo knew he was in for it when they got home.

Hinata cried himself to sleep in the car which worried kuroo. Once they got to the house he carried hinata to the bed and went back into the living room. "You know damn well you had no right to tell those boys his personal business like that. Why the hell did you do that?" His momma said grinding her teeth. "I-i know" was all kuroo said not knowing why he told them.

He heard shuffling and turned to see hinata going into the kitchen for water. Hinata was glaring daggers into his soul. He shivered and turned back to his mom's. They gave him a look said to deal with his shit and he knew he had to. He followed hinata back into the bedroom silently. Hinata started getting comfy clothes on and got in the bed.