𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

Placing all your required necessities, clothes, and others on your Louis Vuitton duffle bag, you went downstairs.

"Hey, Ma. I'll be seeing myself out for the weekend." You said. "Ah, you finally used that LV duffle!" She giggled. "Well, at least it can be used for something." You chuckled. "Alright, Y/n. You take care alright? No funny business!" Vanessa said to you and placed her fingers on your forehead.

"You know I'm a good boy." You laughed and hugged your Mom. "Say hi to the girls for me again!" She said. You nodded and left to go to the sleepover.

Driving towards the K/DA Home . . .

You were just following the GPS until you got another FaceTime from Seraphine.

𝑰𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒆𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍: 𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆 💖

"Y/nnnnn!" Seraphine was smiling. "Hey, Sera! I'm on my way!" You said. "Oh! Really! How close are you to the home?" She asked. "Well, I'm gonna stop by a boba shop for us. Just a little something from me." You said. "Wait, which boba shop are you going to?" She asked.

"Um, this one that's close to your home." You said. "Oh! That's just a walk! I'll meet you there!"

"O-Okay then." You smiled and waved and the call ended.

Few Minutes Later . . .

You parked your car and got out and went inside the boba shop. "Oh, hey Y/n!" You heard Seraphine. She was wearing a gray tank top, skinny jeans, and with her glasses on top of her head

 She was wearing a gray tank top, skinny jeans, and with her glasses on top of her head

"Hey, Sera." You smiled and walked towards her and she immediately hugged you. "I missed you!" She giggled. "Really? I'm pretty sure we were just at school yesterday." You chuckled. "You know what I meant." She smiled. "Ahh, okay." You giggled.

"Shall we order?" You said and she nodded and you both went to the counter to order 5 bobas for everyone.

Few Minutes Later . . .

▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖

ꜱᴇʀᴀᴘʜɪɴᴇ ᴘᴏᴠ

I was waiting by the sofa with Y/n until my friend that worked on the boba shop called us. "I'll go get it, Y/n." I said to him smiling. "You sure?" He asked. "Mhm." I responded and poked his cheek and I went to the pick up station.

"Here's your order, Sera!" My friend, Abby, said. "Thank you, Abby!" You smiled. "Say, you with that cute guy?" She asked.

"Oh, Y/n? Well, he's my best friend. We recently just met again after he moved to the neighbourhood." I said. We both looked at him and I smiled. "You should go get him soon. Don't sugar coat it that he's your bestie." Abby said.

"Abby!" I giggled. "I'm just saying, Sera." She winked. "Whateverr." I giggled. "Thank you again!" I smiled and grabbed all the drinks. I walked towards him and he smiled. "Oh sweet. Alright, let's go? Here, let me grab these off you." He said and I gladly gave it to him.

The plaza where the boba shop was located was crowded at this time so we had to walk to get to his car. I couldn't help but notice that he really changed so much. "You've gotten so tall, Y/n." I said. "I really did, did I?" He chuckled. "Remember when you were taller than me?" He teased. "Y/nnnn." I pouted.

He just chuckled.

We arrived at his car and he opened the passenger seat. I sat down and he gave me the teas so they can be safe. As he closed the door and went to the driver's, I noticed his bag, which looked very expensive. Well, his family does run YSL now. He entered the car and closed the door. "Here, let me get the seat belt on you." He said and he got really close to me. He can probably hear me breathe. As he reached the seat belt on me. He poked my cheek. "Alright." He chuckled.

The engine started and we were on our way for our weekend sleepover.

Ten Minutes Later . . .

"We're here!" I said. The gate opened and we saw the girls. "Ooh, this is an awesome house now, Sera!" He said. "Well, me and the girls are living together sooo." I chuckled. "Oh, that's cool. What about Auntie and Uncle?" He asked. "They're living in another city right now." I said. "Ahh, noted."

The girls waved and Y/n drives in the garage. As he turned off the engine, we saw Ahri open the passenger for me. "Thanks, 'Ri." I said. She nodded. Y/n got out next and he grabbed his bag. He got his keys and placed it on his pockets. "Hey, guys." He said. "Hey, Y/nnnn!" The four said.

"Thanks for inviting me for a sleepover. I actually never done it before." He said. "Bogus." Akali laughed. "I promise." He said, chuckling. "Not even with Seraphine years ago?" Evelynn asked. He shook his head no. "Our parents made us hang out 24/7 but we never like had a sleepover or something like that." He said, and I nodded to support him.

"Well, time to change that, Y/n. Come in, come in! Make yourself at home." Kai'Sa said and she led the way.

We followed her inside. "Psst, Sera. Did Y/n buy that for us?" Akali whispered. "Mhm. He said, it's just a little something from him." I told her softly. "He's so sweet. Did you tell him our favourite bobas?"

"He made me order them, and he just paid." I said. "Plus, his duffle bag looks expensive." Akali said. "Looks like Louis Vuitton to me." I said.

We entered the house and it was the beginning of a weekend of fun events, with Y/n.