𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

(A/n: I'm glad that a few people love Thalia as much as I do! LordGhostTurkey BruhMoementXD well at least these two did! But I hope that other people love her as well, well this chapter is dedicated foe the bestie pair of Y/n and Thalia!)

(A/n 2: also thank you so much for the people that checked out my bf's streams! I hope that you guys would stick around and hopefully watch him grow! :))

▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

Few weeks later . . . A week before Madison's Birthday . . . at [S/n} High School Library . . .

"Good thing I was able to get the invitations to my girls before they all left." You thought to yourself. As you were at your laptop, you heard a knock on your cubicle and knowing that your Princesses left, it was only Thalia. You opened the cubicle and she immediately went inside and sat down. "Hey, Thal. You ok-" You were interrupted by her hugging you tightly.

You stopped what you were doing and you comforted her. "Hey, what's wrong?" You asked. She just sniffled and you stopped and just continued comforting her.

"I thought that the guy that I've been talking to would be the one." She said to you, while sniffling. You sighed and tried your best to make her comfortable. "Don't worry about him, Thal. At least he didn't lead you on any longer." You tried to assure her. "You're right, bestie." She said as she sat up and looked at you with her red, puffy face.

You wiped the tears off her cheeks and smiled.

"That guy was not even worth it." You told her. She looked down for a second but nodded. "I guess I was just blinded. I had a crush on him last year. I did this to myself." Thalia said.

"It's not your fault, okay?" You said.

She just nodded at you and hugged you again. "Thanks for reassuring me, bestie." She said to you. "Of course, bestie." You let go of the hug and made her look at you. "Now, let's get that puffy look out." You chuckled, making her giggle. "I swear, how do you just make me smile this fast?" She asked.

"It's the Y/n effect, so my Princesses say." You giggled.

You and Thalia laughed. "After class, how about we grab some grub, just to make you feel better? Don't worry, I'll tell auntie." You said.

"You'd do that?" She asked. "Thalia. Why would I not? What kind of question is that?"

She smiled, giggled at you and nodded. "Okay then, Y/n/n."

End of Class . . .

You texted your Mom that you'll have a little bestie time with Thalia and told her what happened. She just replied with the likes of "Okay, do what we Y/l/n's do best" as you walked towards the Principals office.

"Ah, Y/n! Got an appointment with Principal Crawford today?" Her secretary asked. "Oh! I actually don't, I thought I can just drop by for two seconds and-" You said and Principal Crawford went out her office.

"Y/n! Please, come in!" She smiled and you nodded. The secretary giggled and let you in. As you entered the office, she closed the door. "Auntie." You said. "Hi, Y/n." She hugged you. "I've noticed that Thalia was not herself, I was about to text your mom to tell you to come here, but seeing that you're here already, I believe that you know what's going on with my dear daughter?" She asked.