𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

Statistics. Or Math. First period? That must suck. But, luckily for you, you don't hate it as much, but nothing beats the joy of Science.

"Welcome to the First Day of class! I can already see we have a new face, seeing that I've known a few of you already!" Ms. Wilson stated.

Everyone then did their introductions and as Thalia finished, you were the last one.

"Uh. Y/n Y/l/n. Recently moved from [C/n] to here. Freshman." You said and sat down. "Freshman, you said?" Ms. Wilson asked. You nodded. "Interesting! You must have some exquisite Math knowledge, Y/n! If you wouldn't mind, if I can challenge you with this equation?" Ms. Wilson wrote on the whiteboard and you sighed.

"Do teachers usually do this if there's a smarty in your class?" You thought to yourself.

You stood up, went to the front by the Whiteboard, and answered the equation. You felt some gazes from your colleagues, especially the females.

"And done." You said and returned the marker to your teacher. "Impressive! Thank you, Y/n. You may take a seat." She said to you and you sat back down and giving a fist-bump to Thalia. "Nice one, smarty!" She whispered.

End of Class . . .

"Well that was an interesting introduction to this school." You said as you were walking with Thalia to your next class. "She was very impressed that's for sure!" She replied. "You think those kids with us probably hated me that I apparently showed off?" You asked.

"Dude. They were talking about how hot you were." Thalia laughed. "Oh."

"Eh, that's just high school for ya."

"You say that like you're a Senior."

"Well, two years away!" Thalia pouted. "Let's just go to our second class."

You nodded.

English Literature Class . . .

"Welcome! There are a lot of old faces here! I'm glad that you took this class with me as your teacher! And also, the other girls, which are not here yet." Ms. Grande sighed. "But anyways! I see a new student so if you please sir?"

You nodded and waved. "Hi. I'm Y/n Y/l/n. Recently moved from [C/n] and a Freshman."

"You're a freshman! That's new! Most of my students are either Sophomores or Juniors! So I hope you can keep up!" Ms. Grande smiled at you. "I plan to." You smiled.

"Ah, now the whole class is here." Ms. Grande said.

You saw the 5 girls that you saw in the auditorium and they walked passed and went to the back, with the free 5 seats.

"Sorry we're late, Ms. Grande. Little hallway issues." Ahri said. "No worries. Next time, please try to get here a little early?"

The five girls nodded and they sat down.

"Anyways. For the first day. We're not gonna be really doing stuff so we're just gonna do some introductory stuff! Please, write your name on an index card and we're gonna do some quick one on one talks around the room! Get to know your new peers or old ones!" Ms. Grande smiled and placed a top hat on her table. "When you're ready, place your card in here."

You got out a piece of the index card and wrote your name.

𝒀/𝒏 𝒀/𝒍/𝒏

"Nice handwriting, dude." Thalia giggled. "Hey, yours ain't too bad." You said and you placed the card on the top hat.