𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

At the restaurant outside seating . . .

"Wow, these are SO cute!" Ahri said as she checked out the shirts that Madison picked out at the fair. "Right?" Evelynn said. "I don't know how to style these." Kai'Sa said. "Same here." Akali followed. "Right there with you too. But these sleeveless tees and crop tops is a little easier." Seraphine said.

Madison giggled. "They're easy to style, I promise you!" The girls agreed. "That's true, we can just look at Mads' photos and we can start from there! Plus, we got Gumiho and Eve to help us too!" Akali said.

You were just quietly eating and the girls giggled and prepared to tease you. "Guess someone is thinking how we'd look like in these." Evelynn teased.

"Another teasing material for our baby!" Ahri laughed.

"Not what it seems like." You chuckled. "But bubba, you asked if these tops wou-" You went wide-eyed before Madison said something embarrassing again and you gently placed your hand on her mouth.

"Ahhh, we don't need to remember that now, sis." You chuckled. All your girlfriends got curious and gave you the eye.

"Now baby, what are you hiding from us?" Kai'Sa asked you. "It can't be THAT embarrassing." Seraphine said.

Madison giggled through your hand and you let go. "Fine, you can tell them." You hid yourself. The girls looked at Madison and she whispered it to Seraphine first. You saw her reaction and she giggled and she passed the information to Ahri. Then Akali, then Kai'Sa, and lastly Evelynn.

As Evelynn was told the information that was passed along, she giggled and winked at you.

"I'm embarrassing myself every time." You said. "Nothing wrong with that, babe!" Kai'Sa giggled. The girls giggled as well. "So, since Y/n/n asked Madison about it, how about we answer it?" Evelynn suggested, making the girls giggle.

"Yes, baby. These clothes will support our girls." Ahri answered. "Well, you always see Madison wear something like this, so it's kinda the same!" Evelynn assured. "I see. I just want to make sure. I don't want any guy just looking at your things, you know?" You said.

"You're sweet, babe. But they would know better than to look at us lustfully." Evelynn said. "True. Plus now they know that we know you as well." Seraphine added.

"What does that mean, Sera?" You asked.

"Well, most people know about you and your family now. So of course, this thinking of rich families, make their world revolve around them with their money." Seraphine said. "Is that what you think about us?" You asked.

"No, no, no babe! It's just how people view rich people sometime!" Ahri said. "Oh okay. Just like that one time with Eve..." You said. Evelynn went wide eyed and blushed. "Boy he probably shit himself." Evelynn giggled.

"Now I still wonder why he did that to you, Eve." You said as you drank the soda. "Beats me. I guess because I wasn't with everyone, they can just come towards me." She said.

"We have this feeling of "Untouchables" when we're all together you see, baby. Well, you know that now." Akali said.

"Mhm." You said.

Two Hours Later . . . at K/DA's Mansion . . .

"Okay, bubba. I'll just come back to pick you up later tonight!" Madison said. "Mhm! It's the least I can do for my girls at least." You said. Madison nodded and hugged you. "9 PM sharp, I'll be here okay?" She said. "I got you, sis. I'll see you later!" You smiled. "Mhm! Okay, girls. You have bubba on your hands." Madison laughed and drove off.