𝐒𝐢𝐱

Hi! I'm planning to do a few month time skip in the coming chapters, not sure when, but highly likely it'll be around chapter ten! :)

▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

"I'm so excited! I mean K/DA already you know, had a concert here but, it's always nice to see it again!" Thalia said.

"I can see everyone is very excited. Hell, even the teachers!" You said pointing down by the auditorium. "Tell me about it." Thalia said.

The lights then suddenly fades to black and we heard Ahri. "Hello [S/n] lovelies!" The school crowd was as loud as an actual concert. Hearing the shouts of "Ahri!" , "I love you!" was very rampant.

Then shades was apparently floating and Evelynn slowly showed herself. "Look at my little pets~"

Shouts of "Step on me!", "I love you!" and "Evelynn!" was rampant. "Now why would you want Evelynn to step on you? Weird." You thought to yourself.

You looked at Thalia and she smiled at you. "I forgot to tell you, they got some sick powers."

"Well, I see that now, but it won't change my views towards them." You smiled back.

You looked down by the crowd and you saw a figure that was almost as fast as the speed of light from the crowd and it was Kai'Sa. "Hey [S/n]! Thank you for coming to the show!"

A smoke bomb went off on the stage and Akali showed up, with her hair much different than earlier and it looked amazing. "What is up, [S/n]!!" The crowd roared.

Then, lastly, the new member of K/DA, entered through the crowd with a floating platform with speakers. Seraphine, and her blue hair. "H-Hey, you guys!" Seraphine said.

"Now, let's get the show started, shall we?~" Evelynn said.

You saw Seraphine float to the side as the 4 of K/DA performs POP/STARS first.

As the song ended, you clapped along with Thalia and the four girls sat by Seraphine. "Now, we're not gonna leave our new member hanging, now, everyone should take a second and let's hear our beautiful Seraphine's version!" Ahri said, and everyone cheered.

"Wow, she's really good." You said, looking down at the stage. "She really did make it."

Everyone was cheering.

"Thanks you guys!" Seraphine said and the crowd cheered. "One more cover!" Repeated shouts. "Well, Sera? Do you have one more song within you before we end it off?" Evelynn asked.

"I actually do! And I want to dedicate this to my best friend. That motivated me to where I am now. Being with K/DA and being successful in what I want to do, which is music." Seraphine smiled and she looked up at your section.

As the song ended, everyone erupted and the five girls bowed to conclude their performance. "We apologize that this was a short one! But, we have some special stuff in the works and of course we can't wait for the school to hear it first!" Akali said. "Until then, we'll see you guys later!" Kai'Sa added.

The Outsider || A K/DA and Seraphine x Male Y/n High School Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें