𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

o hi again!

So, I'm gonna be starting Thanksgiving after this chapter, and then extend that to 1-2 chapters then skipping to Christmas.

my sense of time is weird- i know- but bare with me, I think the cute interactions will be Kai, Eve, and Ahri next :D

Can't wait to use the girls' nicknames in the coming chapters :D
I think we're in a good amount of chapters that I can use them!

also, i haven't thank the people that are voting on each of my chapters, so

THANK YOU SO MUCH :D

the ratio of the amount of views to votes is a very steep margin, but that doesn't really matter to me, as long as in a way, i hope that you enjoy how i write this story.

i dont know if its an interesting fact about me, but since i recently started playing league, the first skins I bought was all of K/DA All Out-

Again, I am looking for more Goonsheen buddies so if you do play Genshin and on the America servers, do drop your codes! :D Would love to play with some of my readers here! And maybe you can carry my weakling butt-

Genshin Inpact IGN: Seraphine
Friend Code:
618181974

▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

Few Days Later . . .

- Statistics Class -

"I'm returning all the tests that we took two weeks ago and I'm a little surprised that everyone scored lower than I expected, except for Y/n and Thalia. Good job you two." Ms. Wilson smiled and gave us our test papers back. "90. Wow, I'll be proud of this!" Thalia said. "What did you get Y/n?" She asked softly as Ms. Wilson was still passing papers. "100." You said and showed her your paper. "Whattt! Can I see what I got wrong and what you did?" She asked. "Yeah, we can do it when we're in the library." You smiled and class continued on.

- English Literature -

"Alright, class! Since Thanksgiving is around the corner, I won't be doing any like one-on-one conferences in regards to test scores like how we have been doing for the months that we are together. But, a few students did score lower than anticipated on the essay and I would love for you to stay for a few minutes after class today." Ms. Grande sighed and started passing the essay papers.

"I'm worried." Akali said. "Why would you be, Kali?" You asked. "Y/n, I told you that writing essays and Math is the DEATH of me." She responded. "Don't worry, Akali. I'm sure you did great!" Kai'Sa said.

You felt Ms. Grande place your paper on your desk and you softly said thank you. You looked at your paper and it was faced down. "Oh fuck." You said. As you flipped the paper, it was an A+ with a comment from Ms. Grande.

𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁-𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓃 𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒶𝓎, 𝒴/𝓃! 𝐼'𝓂 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹! 𝒦𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓊𝓅 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓀! 𝒜+ - 𝑀𝓈. 𝒢𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒

You sighed in relief. "Ms. Grande scared the hell outta me." You said. "What did you get, Y/n?" Kai'Sa asked. "Got an A+ and a comment from Miss Grande. How about you guys?"

"A." Ahri said. "B+" Seraphine followed. "A+" Kai'Sa said. "A+" Evelynn continued. "A." Thalia said. "C and a notice." Akali sighed.

Ahri comforted Akali. "Don't worry Akali, it's just one essay. You'll improve!" Ahri said. "I hope so."