𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨

ᴛʜᴀʟɪᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ

One Month Later . . .

It has been a tough month since the catastrophic event that happened. Y/n became the center of the news due to the fact that he rose to fame even more because of his duties as the Temporary CEO of Saint Laurent.

Auntie Ness and Uncle Alex did their jobs amazingly and protected their son from the news about this... cheating scandal and of course, K/DA did the same thing to protect themselves as well.

Y/n has been living within the shadows the past month, staying at either our home, Ariana's, or Madison's.

He was working all summer with the school to maximize his education and get all the credits he needed in order to graduate with me, and... he was able to do it. Amazingly, he finished everything and he doesn't even need to enter the school unless he wanted to. My mom did give him permission that despite he finished everything he needed, he was able to go to the school areas such as the front area, library, gym, and whatnot as long he has Pierre with him.

An added incentive by Auntie Ness, which I completely understand.

Pierre was Y/n's personal driver, but they were best friends.

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

Next Week . . . 7:00 A.M . . .

"Ugh..." I sat up and looked at my phone and it was early. "God dammit... It's summ-" I said and my phone rang and it was Y/n, requesting FaceTime.

"Bestie." I said and I answered the FaceTime.

𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒆𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆: 𝑩𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒆 𝒀/𝒏/𝒏 ❤

"Y/n/n." I smiled as I rubbed my eyes. "Hey, Thally." He smiled at me. "How are you holding up?" I asked. "I... I just don't want to think about it." He said to me and I nodded. "Are you staying at our home soon?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I'm... actually here." He faintly smiled and I was surprised. "What?!" I stood up, in my pajamas and tank top and rushed downstairs.

I ended the call and I opened the door and I saw Y/n, wearing his casual clothes and looked at me. "Morning." He faintly smiled. I just hugged him.

"You idiot." I chuckled and he entered the home and he closed and locked the front door. "I didn't want to wake up Auntie Amy, so I woke you up." He chuckled and yawned. "You need sleep, bestie. Come on." I said, grabbed his arm and we went upstairs to my room.

Twenty Minutes Later . . .

I always have some "guy" clothes prepared in case that someone, well only Y/n, is going to sleep in my room.

I was sitting in my bed until I saw him go out of my bathroom and he looked alright.

He sat down next to me and chuckled. "Thank you." He said. "Of course, bestie."

"I just sent a text to my Mom so she'll see it when she wakes up, but until then? Let's take a few more hours." I said and he nodded.

We both lay down on my bed and we looked at each other for a second and giggled. "Go to sleep bestie. Just hug me if you need, yeah?" I said and he nodded. He immediately got close to me and hugged me.