𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

A/n: you guys miss me? no? well, at least Rose does ;)

▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

The Next Day . . . Arriving at Hollywood Hills . . . Los Angeles, CA . . .

Dropped off by the Uber that you called, you got out on the street a block away. "Thanks, man!" You said to the Uber Driver. "You're most welcome, sir! Have a great day!" The drive smiled and drove away. "Okay, let's put this address now." You said as you went to Maps.

Before putting the address, you saw that Akali texted you that they flew back home already. Replying with "I'm glad that you girls arrived safely, we'll definitely have a day all of us together soon." You then put Ariana's address and started walking.

"Turn right." The GPS said and you followed. As you walked a few meters towards the right direction, you saw a beagle-chihuahua dog run towards you. "Toulouse?" You said and you heard a voice chasing after. "Toulouse! Wait!" The voice said.

The dog then stopped towards you and jumped up

The dog then stopped towards you and jumped up. "Toulouse! Hey, bud!" You chuckled and gave him belly rubs. You picked him up and he gave you his dog kisses. "Missed you too, bud."

You saw Ariana run towards you. "Oh my god, hey Y/n/n." She was giggling and panting. "Hey, sis." You chuckled and hugged her. "Why are you walking towards my house, Y/n/n?" She asked you. "Oh, I just left the Uber a block away, to protect your address of course." You said. She just chuckled. "Fans already know about this home here." She laughed and she tip-toed and gave you a forehead kiss. "Toulouse gave you a workout already, huh sis?" You chuckled. "He just sensed you from that far, I'm very impressed. But he runs FAST!" Ariana laughed.

"Well, I think you already had your workout. Let's just walk back?" You said. "For the better. Plus, I wanted to spend the day with you and Dalty!" Ariana smiled. "Making me feel like a third wheel sis?" You laughed. "Of course not, my baby brother!" Ariana giggled.

Toulouse was just hanging out on your shoulder. "Want to come down and walk, Toulousey?" You said to the pooch and carried him and he did not want to come down. "So spoiled." Ariana laughed. "Well, it is what it is." You laughed. "Where's the rest of the pack?" You asked.

"Oh, they're back home with Dalton, and of course some are with Mom and Nonna." She said. "Ah, yeah." You said.

You and Ariana then started walking back home. "So how was the birthday celebration that we had, boo?" Ariana asked. "Well, unexpected, but you really wanted me celebrate my birthday." You laughed.

"Of course! Well, everyone was here. Wouldn't be fair if you just continue your streak of not celebrating." She said to you. "True that. Thank you for doing all of that, sis." You said.

She looked at you for a second. "You've changed so much, boo. I'm glad that I'm able to see it." Ariana smiled. "Well, I'm getting old, I gotta prepare myself for the things ahead." You said.