Season 2: Chapter 11 - the proposal

Start from the beginning

"Did you say goodbye to him?" Hoseok asked him after going inside the car.

Yoongi didn't bother to reply and totally ignore him.

"I will give you time to properly think about it, hyung. Seriously, you need to think about it." Hoseok attempted to make him change his mind.

Suddenly, Yoongi's phone rang and Yoongi saw Jimin's name on the caller ID.

"Let's go" He coldly told Hoseok.

Hoseok sighed and shooked his head. He just drives away while Yoongi leaned his head on the car's window, looking at nowhere.

They later arrived at the airport, Yoongi and Hoseok came out of the car and took out Yoongi's luggage in the passenger's seat.

"So, here we are now, you know you still contact Jimin and tell him about this. Don't make him wait for nothing." Hoseok reminded him.

"Thank you"

Yoongi pulled his luggage and went inside the airport without looking back at Hoseok.

Hoseok sighed knowing he can't do anything about it. He opened the don't of his car but when he was about to close it, he saw a familiar figure coming out of the cab.

"Jimin?" He muttered confusedly.

He narrowed his eyes and realize that he was right because it was Jimin.

Jimin runs inside the airport and looks for Yoongi while panting heavily.

"Yoongi hyung!"

He called out to the older boy who was frozen when he heard the familiar voice. Yoongi slowly turned around and saw Jimin looking at him with teary eyes.

"Jimin"

He muttered while looking at Jimin, Jimin didn't hesitate to run towards him and hugged him tightly. Yoongi was too stunned to speak.

"Why? Why are you leaving me too?" Jimin sobbed on Yoongi's shoulder.

Yoongi can't open his mouth for some unbeknownst reason.

"Did I do something wrong to you? Please tell me what I did to offend you." Jimin looked at him after pulling from the hug.

"What are you doing here? How did you find out?" Yoongi didn't answer Jimin's question but asked him instead.

"Tell me, why are you leaving me? Don't you like me? Because hyung, I love you, I don't want you to leave me. Please, don't leave me, you're the only person I needed, hyung. Don't do this to me." Jimin cried while confessing his feelings to Yoongi.

"You love me? How about Taehyung? Aren't you happy to see him again?" Yoongi asked.

"Hyung, it's not like that, you're right, I'm happy to see him but the reason why I'm laughing with him is that we're talking about you. Nothing else, you're the only reason for my happiness, hyung." Jimin clarified the situation for him.

Yoongi hugged Jimin tightly after knowing the truth.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Jimin, I'm wrong." He apologized for being stupid.

"It's okay, hyung, I understand, besides..."

Jimin pulled away from the hug and took something from his pocket. He knelt down in front of Yoongi and opened the red mini-box which has a diamond ring inside it.

"I, Park Jimin want to ask you to be with me forever. Can you please promise me that you won't leave me again, hyung, so please will you marry me?"

The people who were passing by stopped for a moment to witness the proposal. Obviously, Yoongi was so shocked and surprised by this situation. He didn't expect Jimin will propose to him like this.

"Hyung?"

"Yes, I will." He accepted Jimin's proposal without any hesitation.

Jimin stood up and hugged Yoongi while putting the ring on his finger. Yoongi cupped Jimin's cheeks and kissed him on the lips while the crowd clapped for them.

-----

Happy end for Yoonmin

How about Taekook?

One chapter left.