"Tell me what's going on?" He asked looking straight into her eyes. The girl only looked confused, 'was she really just going to vent to a boy that she didn't even know?' Gracie thought. "Really nothing, just stupid troubles that really shouldn't be getting inside my head." Gracie finally replied sighing. "Oh, well you know what I do to stop those pestering thoughts? I play quidditch!" He explained with a happy smile, that Gracie could not help but return one. "Say you look like a cool girl who would want to play quidditch, have you ever thought about playing it just for fun." the boy asked as Gracie only shook her head. "Not really, but to be honest I don't think I'm really good at it. I mean I never even played it-" "YOUVE NEVER PLAYED QUIDDITCH? OH NO WE HAVE TO GO NOW!" The boy yelled as he gotten ahold of the blondes hand.

"Wait a minute but my things" as Gracie finished her sentence, the boy brought his wand up and her belongings rose up the air and quickly shoved themselves into her handbag. "Are we going to go play quidditch?" Gracie asked still holding hands with this random boy. "Yes, oh and my names Sonnian Wood but you can just call me Sonny." "Sonnian Wood that's such a strange name, but I do know this one boy name Sonnian and his on the Gryffindor quidditch OMG YOURE THE SONNY WOOD!" Gracie stopped on her tracks and made the brunetted boy turn back to look at her. He only smiled where the girl could see his infamous smirk, then again she could not help herself but to smile along with him.

"My gosh I can't believe your here, I mean actually talking to me this is so strange." Gracie could truly not believe it, Sonnian Wood the best quidditch played on the Gryffindor team here wanting to play with her. She's never even played quidditch! "Now why wouldn't a guy want to speak to a pretty lady like you?" He questioned still looking straight into her eyes. Gracie blushed but only shrugged her shoulders, "well I've never even played quidditch, you'd only be wasting your time." "Then I'll teach you! Cmon" he smiled and once again got ahold of her hand as they made their way into the quidditch field.

"So, do you know the basics of quidditch?" Sonny asked bringing out the equipment. Gracie nodded, "I've just never really played it, but I do remember learning about it." Gracie said as she just stared over at the field. "Then let's play." Sonny smiled handing over a broom to the blonde girl. Gracie got on the broomstick Sonny looked over at her with steady eyes. "Be careful alright?" He said as Gracie rolled her eyes. "It's just a game Son." It was Sonny's turn to roll his eyes, "it's not just a game, but for you having a rough day I'll let it pass. 
  —————HOURS LATER —————-
     "Again again!" Gracie laughed as she flew across the field attempting to grab the golden snitch. The snitch had only gone over to Sonnys hand. Gracie frowned at the boy, "I think it's time to head on back love." Sonny said tiredly as he flew down onto the grass. "But you're good. Like really good, why don't you try out for the Quidditch this year? Your make a really good keeper alongside with me." He smiled. "You know maybe I should, but I guess we'll have to see." Gracie replied helping the boy putting all of the equipment away.

  "I better see you at tryouts McKinnon." Sonny said with sweaty hair. "Like I said Son, we'll have to wait and see." Gracie replied happily. They two walk back into the Gryffindor common room, saying their goodbyes and parting away. "Bye Gracie." Sonny said as he tucked some hair behind her ear. "Goodbye Sonny." Gracie smiled backing away happily and heading over into her dorm.

  "Where have you been Gracie? I have been looking for you all over the place!" Emaline yelled as she attempts to be angry at the girl. "Oh Emmy i had a wonderful day." Gracie exclaimed as she threw herself onto her bed. "Ugh you really do stink Grace, better go on and take a shower. Ugh where were you?" Emaline covered her nose around the girl. "I think I want to play quidditch!" Gracie yelled happily on her feet. "What why, is that where you were all this time?" Emaline asked still having some space between the two best friends. Gracie nodded.

   "Yes oh how fun I had playing it! Sonny and I had a fair game but it was only the two of us so we tried our best." Gracie said rethinking the thought that only happened moments ago. "Wait wait wait WHAT! You've been plying quidditch with THE Sonny Wood this whole time?" Emaline yelled getting closer the the blonde girl. Gracie only nodded more. "What but what about Regulus?" Emailing asked. "Oh." Gracie let out now thinking back on how they left each over on. "Well I haven't been thinking about him with my time with Sonny. I guess he just slipped out of my mind as I played OH." Gracie thumbled back as Emaline tackled her with a hug.

   "Oh yes you forgot about that toerag!" Emaline exclaimed happily. "What no, Regulus isn't a toerag and he never was. Say, do you think I'm being or harsh on him with not speaking to him these last couple of weeks?" Gracie questioned now feeling bad for the boy. Emaline shook her head. "No i actually think you haven't been hard on him at all. But I guess the silent treatment does hurt when it comes from you." Emaline examined. "Should I say sorry to him?" Gracie questioned further more, as Emaline shook her head no. "You should actually take a shower. You're sticking up the whole place bud, and get some rest I'm tired." Emaline now hopped onto her bed getting ready to go to sleep.
   So Gracie did just that. She showered and headed to sleep but no longer did she dream about the dark haired boy, but she now only dreamed of what it would be like to actually play on the field. And Gracie dreamt well about that thought.
<3<3<3