Omniscient 38 ♤

Chapter 38- Heartattack Part I

   "Mom, please tell me that you didn't make this situation worse than how it already is." Jeremiah sat down. His back was still in pain from the accident and he should be resting.

"It's the lack of faith in me." Janet shook her head.

"You haven't really put yourself in a position for much faith in you. If you haven't realized I'm trying to get back my woman, I don't need anything else pushing her further from me." Jeremiah expressed.

Janet got some water for her son.

"Anyway, I did my part and I mended things with her. I did give you my word that I was going to make things better. I'm out of the way now, you're welcome," Janet cleared.

Jeremiah smiled at his mother. She wasn't so bad after all.

"Thanks Mom. I'm sorry. Is she okay? She won't let me even talk to her and I don't know what is going on with her..." Jeremiah sighed.

His emotions have been a wreck ever since and the crash didn't help his case. He was in constant pain, physically and emotionally.

"She is okay but baby, she is tired. She cannot deal with the constant drama in her life, that you being in her life caused by the way. My advice is if you are going to speak to her, let that conversation be one where things are laid out and before you talk to her, erase the drama, whatever it is that you know may root up a problem." Janet advised her son.

"I'll try Ma. I just hope she still loves me enough to take me back. She has been so cold and last time I told her I love her, she didn't say it back. I'm not used to it."

Janet saw how her son's eyes glistened and she couldn't believe her eyes. He was really in love. Sam got his ass.

"Hey, hey." She embraced him, "She still loves you and she isn't going to just leave you. Come to her right and prove yourself to her, even if it is to start over with her. Trust me baby. If she doesn't take you back, I'll hunt her down until she does."

Jeremiah laughed. He has to get this right.

Janet's phone rang and she answered it. It was Sam on the other end.

"Yes, Juhaun's at home. No I'm not there, I'm at Jeremiah's.... Nick will let you in, that boy loves you too much." Jeremiah heard his mom talk and as soon as that last statement let him know who she was talking to.

Never would he ever imagine that Sam would be calling his mother and not him.

---

Sam pulled up at Janet's house. She called Nick prior, so he was by the door waiting on her. Yes, Nick was upset. She knew she made an ill decision because she was able to get Nick upset but she was able to speak to him, unlike Juhaun.

She greeted Nick and made her way to Juhaun's room. She opened the door.

"Nick, I swear if you come in here with some bullsh't, I'm going to break your neck...." Juhaun snapped without looking up from his phone.

"It's me. Hey." Sam revealed.

Juhaun smacked his lips and turned his back.

"Come on J... don't be like this."

That had Juhaun sitting all the way up and out of the bed.

"I shouldn't be like th- I dont even want this conversation. Get the f'k out of my room." Juhaun pointed to the door, hovering over Sam.

"No, I'm speaking to you." She stood her ground.

"You're not speaking to me. You haven't been, this whole damn time. I'm not going to play this game with you. I can't be on the bad end of the stick all the time when you get into some sh't with Jeremiah. You aren't in a f'kn relationship with me." Juhaun let out.