Omniscient 32 ♤

Chapter 32- Last I.

"So you're really going to up and leave over some dumb sh't Riyah!" Jeremiah tried to block her.

"Now it's dumb sh't... get the f'k out my way and leave me alone Jeremiah. We're done and I'm f'kn leaving!" Sam tried to move around.

"Riyah, don't be stupid..."

"Now I'm f'kn stupid?! I promise you that if you don't move out my way, I'm going to hit you and that's on yo' mama..."

"F'kn hit me then, Riyah! Do it!" He got down into her face.

Sam mushed his face away and slapped him. Jeremiah grabbed both her arms, now angry.

"Don't put yo f'kn hands on me! Who you think this is?!" He yelled.

He was overwhelmed with the situation. He did not want Sam to leave. Tears sprung to Sam's eyes.

"Hey hey hey! Guys quit it!" Juhaun tried to get in between the two.

"You ain't going no f'kn where. Best believe that Riyah, dont mess with me!" He roughly let her go.

"Are you crazy?! Who th' f'k do you think you're talking to?!" Sam yelled up at him.

SOME TIME BEFORE...

The house was finally at peace. Janet didn't come around anymore and so there wasn't much going on. Sam & Jeremiah had been getting closer and their relationship had been getting better.

"Riley are you okay?" Jeremiah asked his daughter who sat, by her bedroom window.

"No, I want to see Mama." She had a frown on her face.

"I'll call her again to see if she's not as busy again, okay?"

Since the whole altercation, Janet has been ignoring everyone who resided in Jeremiah's house including Riley. It was real petty on her part but Sam was glad she was showing up her dirty ways even more so everyone could see that she wasn't the real problem.

Jeremiah hugged Riley and got her to cheer up before he left the room to his where Sam was.

"Mom has got to stop this. It's affecting. She ain't got to talk to us but Riley? That's foul man."

"Hmm." Sam just looked at him.

She didn't want to partake in any conversation/situation concerning Janet.

"Can you guys come to a common ground? This isn't going to work you know?" Jeremiah sat beside her.

"This isn't my problem Jeremiah. I tried to be good with her and she constantly disrespected me. I'm supposed to suck up to her?"

"I'm not saying that but give room to apologies and forgiveness."

"Apologies? I'm supposed to apologize? Jeremiah, I'm going to my house today. You've been on this dumb sh't since week and to say the least I'm over it." Sam got up.

Jeremiah laughed and grabbed her back. Sam was such a hothead.

"No, I'm not saying you have to apologize but I really need you guys to talk. I love you and since I'm tryna' make you my wife, I would love for my mom to be apart of our family..."