Omniscient 31 ♤

Chapter 31- Selfish

"What are you guys doing out here?" Jeremiah look up seeing his two brothers.

"We thought something happened to you guys, you took so long to come back," Nick voiced.

"Well we're good and in the middle of something here." Jeremiah rolled his eyes.

"You already hit it today, get a grip of yourself Jeremiah." Juhaun wedged himself between the two.

Sam laughed as Nick came to her other side, putting an arm around her bringing her into an embrace.

"I'll look over this little incident, Sam. Can't believe you cheated on me with that brother," Nick said then mean mugged Jeremiah.

That had Sam laughing. How much she loved these boys, it was beyond her.

"I almost slapped Grandma's dentures out her mouth. She's full of it man." Juhaun shook his head.

Jeremiah looked at Sam and smiled. Her and Juhaun were the same damn thing.

"Yea. She's just there acting like the worst version of Mom. I don't even know why they are here," Nick piped in.

"I'm changing my locks and that's on that. None of y'all getting that key. You guys have a whole bigger ass house than mine and neglect it to terrorize me. I love you guys man but I need my space and privacy," Jeremiah said.

"Okay. Okay. We get that. Hey wait, when I told you they were here, did I interrupt something?" Juhaun had a knowing smirk on his face.

"No."

"Yes."

"Jeremiah!"

"What? It's the truth. I was just about to f'kn go in man. You almost killed the mood." Jeremiah shrugged.

"Oh my gosh." Sam covered her face.

Nick gagged. Juhaun was in a full laugh.

"You had that hickey peeking out too. If I wasn't me, I would miss it." Juhaun pulled down his shirt and gasped then looked at Sam, "Sis you were trying to murder him!"

"Stoooopp!" Sam was now burning.

The males laughed.

"So we're saying this a real ass thing? A real ass relationship?" Nick questioned.

"Yes." Both participants answered.

"Finally." The young brothers breathed out.

"We going back?" Sam asked.

"Yea, they'll start being extra for no reason." They all got up and started their journey back to the house.

.

"Where were you guys?" Aria asked.

"Just went for a walk. I needed to cool off," Jeremiah replied.

"You guys are right in time for dinner. Let's go to the dining room."

The dining table was filled with food. Everyone took their spaces.

"I still can't believe a whole dinner is at my house and I had no clue of it," Jeremiah whispered to himself.

The doorbell rang.

"Ooh, my guest is here." Janet jumped up and got the door.

If Leah's ass walk up in here, I'm kicking everybody out.

It was not Leah, however, it was a beautiful young lady. She had an innocent smile with big brown hazel eyes, just like Leah's. That alone turned off Jeremiah from her.