Omniscient 23 ♡

Chapter 23- Bonds Broken.

Sam, Adrienne and Camilla just got back from Bora Bora. Sam was feeling great, as were her friends. However, as they drove closer to Sam's house, it reminded them that the next weekend to come, three days away, was when the trio will part again. It brought tears to Sam's eyes as she thought about it, she missed these days when their communication was not limited to a screen.

"So, we have three days left here together. What are we going to do?" Adrienne asked.

"Well as much as I am up for the party bitch, I think we should just relax and enjoy each other's presence," Camilla replied.

"Yea that could work and I want to get some baking done for the bakery before I open on Monday so now that I have two little elves, that work could be done quicker." Sam cheesed.

Adrienne was excited to finally get to be a part of her best friend's bakery whilst Camilla was not so enthusiastic about it. Sam bit her lip to contain her laughter. She understood Camilla's problem with baking.

"Now you two hoes, well know how I feel with baking! If it ain't mac n 'cheese, chicken or lasagna, to hell with it!" Cam snapped.

"I still don't understand how you can throw it down in the kitchen but you can't bake some damn cupcakes," Sam said.

"Well sweetie, I don't know either but what I know is that I got two big cupcakes up here and a whole lot a chocolate cake back here." She showed off her boobs and ass.

The other two women rolled their eyes. Camilla's phone beeped, she immediately zoned back into whoever she was texting. Sam got curious. Before the trip, she has been into the phone more than usual and Sam had meant to ask her about this special person. It had to be someone special. However, she forgot about all that when their trip was in full effect but now they are back and seeing as Camilla is well in tune with her phone, she took the opportunity.

"Who's the special guy Cam?" she asked.

Camilla looked up and rolled her eyes.

"Why has it got to be a special guy?"

"Who are you kidding Cam? You've been glued to that phone with the occasional smile. It's obvious, you don't smile as often ," Adrienne spoke up.

The car came to a stop. Camilla jumped out. Adrienne and Sam gave each other a look.They got out the car, Sam opened the door and the trio unpacked their luggage from the car in silence. They changed and Sam unpacked her stuff then they all sat downstairs with a guilty Camilla.

"I wanna tell you guys!" Cam blurted.

Adrienne gave her an eye.

"Please don't tell me, it's someone's husband," Adrienne spoke up.

Camilla got up and started pacing.

"No it's not Adri but this is why I don't wanna say anything. You guys are gonna be all mad about it," Cam said, looking genuinely scared to speak.

Sam got concerned.

"What could be so bad? It's not anyone's husband, is he a drug lord or mafia or some sh't?" she asked.

Cam laughed.

"No he isn't. Look, you guys will meet him soon okay but Sam, please do not freak out when you find out. You're gonna be angry and I don't want you to be because you're scary angry. Plus, it will all be better if we all gather in one room and you guys meet him, you'll love him I promise!"

"So, wait why is Sam going to be angry?" Adrienne asked.

"... She knows him." Cam mumbled but the other two caught it.