Omniscient 16 ♡

Chapter 16- Time, Changes II

Once again, Sam was away from Jeremiah's household. She just needed to stop visiting there, period. It seemed to be full of unwanted drama. It was not her kind of thing. However, this time she was in full contact with the people that mattered, especially Riley. In fact, Riley was at her house, with her neice and nephew, creating a mess. Riley wasn't a bad kid but Sarah and Thomas, they were a handful. She allowed them to have their play time but now she was over it.

"Thomas!" Sam yelled as the doorbell rang.

Thomas ran towards the door and tipped to open it. Sam grabbed him and lightly slapped him.

"Stop! You know better than to run around and be opening doors like that!" She held him.

"That slap was hard Auntie," Thomas complained.

"That slap was hard Auntie," She mocked, " Boo hoo, get over it."

Thomas was about to cry. She hugged him and soon enough he was back to his self. She rolled her eyes and sighed. The doorbell rang again.

"Sit in the living room with Riley and Sarah. If I find you guys made a mess in there, I will beat you till your parents feel it," Sam threatened though she didn't mean it but with these kids she had to.

They were spoiled by their mom. They were afraid to get on Sanoi's bad side. Thomas nodded his head and went in the direction of the living room. The doorbell rang again.

"Ring that bell again and I'm sure to cut off that finger!" Sam yelled.

She was exhausted. The kids needed to go home so she could get some sleep. She opened the door. There stood Jeremiah.

If it wasn't him...

"You're a bit too violent you know?" Jeremiah said.

"Get Riley and go."

Jeremiah raised an eyebrow.

"What's wrong with you?" he asked.

"I am exhausted, that's what's wrong," Sam replied.

"Oh. Wanna massage?" Jeremiah offered.

"By who?" Sam questioned.

"Me. I am a great masseuse," Jeremiah said with a smile.

"I don't want your crazy fiancée to get ideas, Jeremiah."

"Ex- fiancée."

"You guys are still working on your relationship so she still is your woman. Now you have this massage idea in my head," Sam said, shaking her head to get rid of the thought.

"Do you see me worrying about your obsessed Mexican boyfriend? Come on. After you drop off your neice and nephew, you come over to my house-"

"Oohh, nooo. I am not stepping foot in that house again unless someone's dead or hurt and Gabriel is not obsessed Jer." Sam shut down the idea.

"What? We'll talk about him later but look, only Juhaun is there. My mom isn't even in the country right now so you won't have to worry plus Leah's gone. You come over after the kids, pack an overnight bag, I give you a relaxing evening/night of massages and food..."

Sam chuckled and thought about it. Jeremiah was a physiotherapist so no doubt he could give a great massage and he was also a great cook. She sighed.

"Is that a yes?" he asked.

"Yes, I guess."

"So, see you around 7?"

"Yes, 7:30..."

Jeremiah laughed.

"Riley!" He yelled.

Riley came a minute after with her stuff. She hugged Sam bye and they were gone. Sam shut the door behind them. It was 4 pm. In 1 hour, she was going to drop off Sarah and Thomas. She rubbed her shoulders.

I really need this massage.

Jeremiah was getting the food ready for Sam'Riyah. He saw how tense she was and as a friend, this is the least he could do, especially for all the drama just being around him caused for her. Plus, she was a beautiful person inside and out, she deserved a little pampering. The doorbell rang. He opened it to reveal Sam'Riyah. He smiled. She rolled her eyes.

"Loosen up," He said, massaging her shoulders.

She involuntarily moaned. It felt so good to her. Jeremiah smirked.

"How about we go up and get you all massaged then we can eat," Jeremiah said softly.

Sam nodded as he continued to massage her shoulder.

If this is the way to get her to be calm and accepting, I should do this more often.

They got up in one of the spare rooms where Jeremiah actually turned into a mini spa. He told Sam to undress and wrap herself in a towel then get on the massage bed.

"Jeremiah don't be trying anything." She laughed.

"I'll end up hurt before you let me do anything." He got out the room and went to check on the food. It was finished and it was great. He went back up and Sam was on the massage bed, on her phone.

"Get off the phone with obsessed Mexican, lay down and let's get started."

Sam turned on her stomach and situated herself. The towel she had on was now at her waist. Jeremiah got some oils and started.

"Sh't," Sam groaned.

Jeremiah chuckled.

Sam took a hot bath after her massage then went down to eat with Jeremiah.

"So how are you feeling now, Ms. Parker?" Jeremiah asked

"Great. Thank you Jer," Sam gratified.

"No problem. Want a drink?"

"Make it strong."

The sunlight hit Jeremiah and Sam'Riyah's faces. Sam'Riyah's eyes fluttered open. She was laying on top of Jeremiah. He was so warm.

What? Jeremiah?

She took in her surroundings. Her robe and underwear was scattered on the floor. Jeremiah's clothes were scattered too. A used condom was lying on the edge of the bin.

No. No. No.

Sam scrambled up, startling Jeremiah.

"What's wrong?" he asked then he took in the surroundings, "Sh't. How much did we drink last night?"

"Too much obviously. Did we really have sex Jeremiah?" Sam held her head with the hand that was not holding up the sheet.

Jeremiah took up a next condom from out the bed and dropped it in the bin. Sam scrunched up her nose.

"The real question is how many times?"

___
VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.
~KemrezM 💋