Omniscient 24 ♡

Chapter 24- No Love.

"Juhaun?" Camilla called as she stepped in his room.

He laid in bed, scrolling through his phone.

"Yea?" he answered, his voice groggy.

Camilla pouted and sat on the bed, beside him. She ran her hand through his curls, trying to comfort him. He loved his hair played in.

"I'm sorry I came in between you and Sam. I know you guys are best friends and I ruined that," Juhaun said.

Camilla chuckled.

"Babe, you don't have to be sorry. I was preparing for her to blow up like that and you know that. I know Sam, she's a hard nut to crack sometimes. She got a little too hard down there but I'm sure after she cools down, you guys can have a proper conversation," Cam assured.

Juhaun sat up.

"I've never had such a heated argument with Sam before. It's just something I wasn't prepared for and it's doing its number on me. I wanna run and find where she is and apologize profusely but I shouldn't apologize for what I feel and believe in," Juhaun said.

"Why are you here, Riyah?" Sanoi asked.

"I can't come to see my brother now?" Sam replied.

"Apparently not because you don't come here often." Sanoi slapped her upside the head.

"Well, I don't want to be bruised by your ugly face everyday," Sam remarked.

Sanoi feigned hurt, dramatically putting his palm over his heart, clutching as if in pain.

"Ouch, that hurt," Sanoi cried before sobering up real quick, "No I know this is serious, what's wrong? I sensed yo' anger over the phone."

Sam cuddled on the couch with a blanket that was thrown over.

"Juhaun and my supposed best friend, Camilla."

"Oh, lil bro. What's the issue? Ooh, he told you..." Sam looked at Sanoi confused.

"You knew?!" Sam snapped.

"Hey, he begged me not to tell you. He sounded so scared to tell you and I was offering to break the news for him but he believed it was something he would tell you on his own. For what it's worth, I tried to warn him about Camilla but he would not have it," Sanoi justified himself.

"I don't know what she did to get that little boy but I will never approve. It's not that I don't love Camilla but she knows she is not the relationship material, she knows the stuff she's done. I just wish her hoe ass will hurt Juhaun," Sam started to get angry all over again.

"Calm down. She could not be thinking to hurt that little boy. She is not that bad of a person. I also don't think she would've risked it with you if she didn't feel some way for the boy," Sanoi pointed out.

"I'm sorry but I don't trust her around him and I don't think I will ever approve of this relationship." Sam sighed.

"You went off on them huh?" Sanoi embraced his sister.

"Yes I went da' f'k off, but Juhaun, I have never been that way with him and I feel so awful. He was so broken when I never agreed with him and when I saw it, I wanted to give in but I am so set on not accepting this," Sam voiced.

"Well I believe you two should have a proper conversation, one that isn't so heated and come to one agreement," Sanoi advised.

Sam agreed, deciding she should go back over there to speak to Juhaun. She never wanted to stay angry at this little boy and Sanoi's presence calmed her.