Omniscient 9 ◇

Chapter 9- Revelation

Sam, Gabriel and her family were now at the spot where the man told them to meet up for the process.

Soon enough, a car pulled up and a tall light skinned man walked out. Sam rolled her eyes. She was annoyed at the fact that he was gorgeous. This man was willing to shed blood of a whole family for some money. She felt Gabriel tense up when the man came up.

"What's wrong?" she asked, gripping his hand.

"Seriously Miguel?!" Gabriel snapped.

"You're here?" Miguel greeted in his thick Mexican.

The fact Gabriel knew this man shook Sam and her family.

"Why are you doing this? You don't need this money," Gabriel spoke up.

"I do," Miguel said, getting on edge.

"For what?" Gabriel snapped.

Gabriel took steps closer and turned to Sam and her family.

"I'm sorry guys. Give me a minute."

Gabriel pulled him to one side.

"I need that money Gabriel," Miguel said.

"What do you need that money for? Be honest. I'm livid right now. You're messing with the wrong people." Gabriel asked.

Miguel looked over to Sam, who was beyond confused and worried.

"What, is that yo' girl over there? She is beautiful." Miguel smirked.

Gabriel punched him dead in his mouth. Miguel spat blood and smiled.

"You're still violent, I see. Does she know that? Or she just knows you're a rich kid who's spoilt? You forgot to tell her your dealings once with the streets?" Miguel taunted.

"That was a short span of a lot of mistakes," Gabriel said.

"Ain't no mistakes. It's who you are..." Miguel continued.

Gabriel wanted to punch him again, anger in his eyes.

"I think it's best you stop fighting me. I think you would want to keep the good image to your little girl over there.

"She is someone important. Shut up and just leave these people alone. You don't need that money,"

Miguel heated up in anger. He hated thinking about why he had to do this.

"Unlike you, who crawled back and went on to live a lie. I stayed and lost almost everything. That man, in that family you're protecting, messed up years of income for me Gabriel. I just wanted to save and stop. I couldn't get out and now the police are unto me. Business had to halt and my daughter is in the hospital man. Those bills are no joke. I have couple sons too in these streets that I promised to help them and their family out if they helped me."

"Almost two million dollars?"

"Yes, to share between those little dudes, to cover Milan's hospital expenses and the rest of the money I have is for my family. The police are straight on to me and I need to get everything right before I get caught okay? If I don't get caught, I would have to get right and I would at least need a foundation," Miguel explained.

"Wow, and to think I told you to get out when you had the chance. Now, you are caught up and you want to start the foolishness. Everything will be set once you talk to Mom and Dad," Gabriel said.

"You know I don't talk to em people, Gabriel." Miguel rolled his eyes.

"Do you want me to talk to them for you?"Gabriel asked.