Omniscient 19 ♡

Chapter 19- Love.

"What do you want me to do Gabe?!" Sam snapped.

"What do I want you to do? How about not f'kn sleeping with Jeremiah! I trusted you with him even though I was not fond of the dude but, because you were content with him and his family, I never wanted to get in the way of that! I stopped my clubbing and my drinking for you and you go and f'k a dude that I can't stand!" Gabe snapped back.

"I'm sorry Gabriel! I told you that! I was drunk, I woke up and then I realized what I did! I would never do that to you in the right state of mind, Gabe. It's been killing me knowing what I did and it's not something I'm proud of," Sam said.

Gabriel silently cursed and ran his hands over his face. He was perplexed. He never thought he would have to deal with this and with Sam of all persons.

"Do you even want this? Maybe I shouldn't have presented you with the idea of us being more than best friends. You see it's not working out."

"Of course I want this. Stop, it has been working out these past few months. I'm sorry and I know sorry isn't gonna fix it but... I actually want this relationship with you," Sam said.

She really did. He catered to her in every way so that she could never doubt him and how much he cared for and loved her in the little time they have been together. He proved to her. None of them thought that they could feel so deep for each other but it happened, having your best friend to love has been a great addition to their lives.

"Sam... I-" Gabe shook his head, got his keys and left the house.

Sniper came running in the kitchen, snipping at Sam's toes. Sam lightly pushed him away and ran upstairs to her room, going in Gabe's room or their room, was not a good choice at the moment.

Jeremiah was exhausted from his play with Riley. That little girl was too energetic for her own good. He put her to bed and now was laying in the comfort of his own. He has been lonely recently. He loved Riley but he needed some adult company. All he did was work and come home to an over energetic Riley then he went to bed early, if he didn't have paperwork to do. It was now November, he was looking forward to Christmas when he and his family would go out to their cabin to spend time together and celebrate Christmas. Sam'Riyah. He was looking forward to carrying her to the cabin this year but after events have happened, he doesn't see that happening anytime soon.

He didn't mean to give off to Sam'Riyah that it was just sex to him, it wasn't. It was something serious as they weren't supposed to cross that line. They did, and now Jeremiah is feeling for Sam'Riyah what he shouldn't. Thinking about her, got him aroused. He was about to take care of his business but his room door opened. Riley walked in, cocooned in her blanket. She tried to climb up on the bed but it was too high for her. Jeremiah chuckled and helped his daughter up.

"What's wrong?" he asked as she cuddled up to him.

"Nothing. I just wanted to sleep with you tonight, Daddy," Riley replied.

He smiled.

"Alright baby girl. Go to sleep. Love you," Jeremiah expressed.

"I love you too Daddy."

Daddy. This was one thing Jeremiah did not plan to screw up.

Gabriel went to his brother, Miguel. He expressed to him all that happened. Miguel was luckily not in jail and his daughter was no longer hospitalized. Gabriel offered him an accounting job at the business since Miguel was qualified, just stupid because he wanted easy money. His parents cleared his name and Miguel has been decent since plus, Gabriel's business has been booming ever since. He was an asset to the company.