Omniscient 2 ◇

Chapter 2- Relationships.

"Yo', I have got to get me some security guards at that bakery," Sam said to Gabriel.

"Yes you do but not to interrupt, can you please accompany me to the club tonight?" Gabriel asked.

Her face scrunched up.

"No, what kind of question is that?" Sam asked him.

"You've been cooped up in this house." Gabriel pointed.

"And?" Sam retorted.

"You only interact with me, your family members, your employees, your customers or some kids and even though that may sound like a lot, you barely even do that. You can't live like this," Gabriel ranted.

"Who says I can't? I have been living like this for my entire life. What are you talking about? Don't get worked up because I don't want to go to the club with you tonight." Sam rolled her eyes.

"Ugh! You irritate me sometimes..." Gabriel sighed and got up in anger.

"What is your problem? You know I don't go out like that," Sam snapped.

"It's with me Sa-" She cut him off.

"So? It's at the club and you know I don't like 'em places!"

"I'm trying to get you out of yo' damn shell and trying to stop yo' name that has been going around as just the boring girl who owns a bakery!" Gabriel snapped.

Sam froze.

"What do you care? You know I don't care what they want to say, Gabe! Why are you letting this bother you?" she asked.

"Forget it." Gabriel shook his head and got his stuff.

"No tell me! Are you embarrassed to be friends with me? Am I too boring for you now? I can't live up to your lifestyle?" Sam asked, getting in his way.

Gabriel stood silent and tried to make his way to the door.

"Gabe answer me! Am I not worthy of your damn company anymore?" Sam snapped, pushing Gabriel back.

"Yes! Yes! You're too boring and I don't want to be around you anymore! Is that what you want to hear?!" Gabriel exclaimed and left out.

Sam shook her head. This is the exact reason she does not deal with people. Arguments is something she does not have time for and people who always go back on their word.

She did not care for Gabriel at this moment. He was the last person she would've expected to care about what people said about her. He would usually cuss them out and move on but now he was cussing at her.

It was a little after four and she decided to go back to the bakery. She needed to make some fluffy cupcakes to get her mind off of the foolishness that Gabriel presented.

She made it to the bakery and was pleased that everything was running well. She got to the back and started her cupcakes.

"Sam! Someone wants to speak with you at the front!" One of the workers called.

She rolled her eyes and went around. She saw that it was the Jeremiah guy from the party, a week ago.

"Um, hi?" She spoke.

He was staring at her and she was uncomfortable.

"You do realize you got spots of flour on your face right?" Jeremiah ask, pointing to her face.

"I am well aware. I was working and then you came," Sam replied.

" Okay, so I got a deal for you. My family and I are having a barbecue. I need you to do some desserts/pastries for me, it's this Saturday." He showed me a list.