Omniscient 28 ♡

Chapter 28- Again.

Two months later, Sam was happy. No one but Jeremiah and Gabriel knew of her pregnancy. She didn't want to tell anyone but soon enough there will be signs. If it wasn't Gabriel's child, he wouldn't have known. Even so, it made no sense she told him because she barely sees him. Jeremiah, on the other hand, might as well have been the child's father as, as he promised, he was there with Sam every step of the way. This pregnancy made Sam extremely sick but she didn't even ponder on it because she was so excited and determined to have this baby.

"Riyah you can't eat that." Jeremiah laughed, grabbing the bowl from her.

"Why not?" Sam let out.

"It's nasty. Tomatoes and mustard?!" Jeremiah scrunched up his nose.

"Don't forget the Doritos," Sam said, shoving couple of the chips in her mouth.

Jeremiah grabbed the bag from her.

"Yo' fat ass need to eat some fruits." Jeremiah gave her a fruit bowl.

Sam pouted.

"This does nothing for my hunger," She said.

"We aren't concerned for your appetite, we're concerned for your health," Jeremiah said.

Juhaun walked in. He looked over Sam and Jeremiah.

"Hey," He greeted.

"Hi," They both answered.

Sam and Juhaun's relationship has yet to be mended. It was reduced to minimal conversations. Sam knew he still was involved with Camilla. She didn't care about it. She wanted her relationship back with Juhaun though. The fruits must've really did something but she was going to finally mend it.

"Juhaun can we talk?" Sam voiced.

"I'll go," Jeremiah voiced.

Sam and Juhaun were left in silence.

"I'm sorry Sam. I shouldn't have lashed out on you like that. I was just angry that you didn't approve cuz' I was rooting for you. I was stupid to think that you would approve of something like that," Juhaun started.

"I'm sorry I disappointed you but... you know," Sam left it at that because she didn't want to go back into the situation.

"Yea I know." Juhaun pulled Sam in a hug, "I love you sis."

"I love you too kiddo." Sam smiled in the embrace.

Finally.

"Let's not ever do this again. It was messing with me," Juhaun said.

Sam chuckled reaching for her fruit bowl.

"Let's just keep our mouths shut if we know we're about to lash out." She took a bite of grape.

"So, I hope, now that everything is okay between us, you were planning to tell me you're pregnant," Juhaun voiced.

Sam let out a laugh. She knew Juhaun would've picked up.

"Well... I mean not necessarily but you would've found out soon anyway. I just didn't want to jinx it because you know..." She said trailing off at the end because she knew Juhaun would've picked up.